By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My art sucks and it's not even worth a penny.

Around the Network
pezus said:

I'd pay 5 pennies for a cool Iceland pic

okay then get a da account, and ask for a commission..... :þ

pezus said:
neptune20 said:
pezus said:

I'd pay 5 pennies for a cool Iceland pic

okay then get a da account, and ask for a commission..... :þ

I do not understand

becuz u r dum

edit post

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

The Land of Stories is an amazing book!

Around the Network

I'm watching Taken. Such a great film!

I think I'm gonna masturbate now.

I grew tired of my Tony Stark modified beard. Times change, and my 'stache also. In honor of the Dark Knight, I now have a mustache in a shape of the Batman insignia. Quite the head turner actually.

Speaking of, girls confuse me at times. Different kinds responds to my different styles of haircut, beard or the way I carry myself. I imagine them girls imagine me down south them legs the way they gaze at my eyes, and giggle as I smile.

Running on zero sleep at the moment because of this crazy job that starts at 6:00 in the morning. I'm not cut out for this, and will be a 9-5 man or else be destroyed in the long run

Have to quit, and soon.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

PSwii60 said:
I grew tired of my Tony Stark modified beard. Times change, and my 'stache also. In honor of the Dark Knight, I now have a mustache in a shape of the Batman insignia. Quite the head turner actually.

Speaking of, girls confuse me at times. Different kinds responds to my different styles of haircut, beard or the way I carry myself. I imagine them girls imagine me down south them legs the way they gaze at my eyes, and giggle as I smile.

you should try this: