By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ugh! I'm in the same situation as yesterday! Got another exam :(

Why do I keep doing this??!! XD

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

As promised here's my little video project, exclusively revealed to the Post Your Mind thread visitors. Took all of 3-4 hours (I know that's not much time )... Hope at least one person enjoys it!

Your wish is granted.  That was a pretty epic video.  The scenes and the music went really well together.  Good work.

trasharmdsister12 said:

As promised here's my little video project, exclusively revealed to the Post Your Mind thread visitors. Took all of 3-4 hours (I know that's not much time )... Hope at least one person enjoys it!

You spoiled the ending for me. I hate you. :p        good times

Finally finished exams!!

Just in time for E3! w00t!!! :D

Those bumfuckers at Comcast cut off my cable again! I feel slightly less murderous this time because it seems to be a different error, one that has impacted my roommates' boxes as well as my own, but still, this is the third time in three weeks that i have received and then been cut off from their service, and this is the second cutoff where they've had to send a fucking technician to fix the problem, instead of doing ti remotely

The more infuriating thing is the fact that i can't do anything about this. If i went to their corporate headquarters (which are fortuitiously located in the same city in which i currently study) and pitched a grenade through their front window, i'd be the one to go to jail, and not them for consistently screwing me over

Where's the justice?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

i hope bayonetta 2 makes a showing at this years E3

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

no don't look! it's not ready yet!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Posting my mind: I am seriously so bored right now.....I might just start a new game of something.

trasharmdsister12 said:
mysticwolf said:

no don't look! it's not ready yet!

0_0 I saw something about Mercenaries!!!!

O.O oh no!!

i was testing a video to see if the embedding worked with the new site. now i made a thread about it in nintendo section :)

sometimes i use this thread to test stuff.

Aww!!! der so cuuute!!