By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

One week 'til E3, and one month 'til my annual summer trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota. That is, if my mom can get the time off. My brother, Michael, has already gotten the green light from the people who run his group home to go on this trip, and we got a rental car waiting in the wings for us. Apparently we're taking a rental all the way to and from Minneapolis, because mom's own car is a compact and thus it doesn't have enough trunk space for everything we're taking with us, and because Michael can't handle flying due to his panic attacks. I'm really looking forward to this vacation, and it's not merely because of the sci-fi convention that we attend there, but also because I have friends and relatives there that I never get to see otherwise.

I wanted to use this opportunity to talk about E3, but this is probably not the forum upon which to do it...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

Just curious what people post in here! n_n 

I want to go to taco bell, no denying that.

And I want infamous 2 already

Also, want e3 to come already

miz1q2w3e said:

Just curious what people post in here! n_n 

Whatever is on your mind!

If you have a life story you are thinking about, if you are thinking about certain games you want to play or are playing, what you have been up to, it is the most open ended thread evarrrr!!!!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

And speaking of acting silly and looking stupid, guess what I did today? I issued a ban bet, not knowing that they were illegal, and got precisely zero takers!

I'm so sad! :(

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
allaboutthegames885 said:

And speaking of acting silly and looking stupid, guess what I did today? I issued a ban bet, not knowing that they were illegal, and got precisely zero takers!

I'm so sad! :(

I saw that! I was actually going to accept it without even really reading the bet because at that time I was kind of sick of the community here with all their senseless bickering, uninformed opinions, and childish fan wars and I was looking forward to a forced break from it all. But then I remembered there are actual real people on this site; genuinely great people right here in the Post Your Mind thread... so I backed off from the bet!

You're so cruel! :P

I may as well do one more stupid thing before I call it a night, maybe try to revive one of those old internet gaming forum trends. I guess you could say my dumbass level is *gulps, then hides behind the furniture as if the Daleks, the Cybermen, and the Master were all having a barbecue on my back lawn* OVER 9000!!!!!

ok then! - I have an exam in less than 12 hours and I haven't studied yet + I'm SOO tired!! :(

That's what's on my mind at the moment!

Also E3 is like 5 days away!!!! :D

I just thought of something cool I could do if I just had a USB-compatible SD drive. I would take my SD card out of my 3DS, put it in the SD drive, copy the QR code of my personal Mii that I just made as an image, send it to the site to host, copy the host location, and make it part of my sig. This way I could have people who own a 3DS scan the QR code in my sig so they can get a rough idea of what I look like in real life! I call it "Scan Mii!" Just so everyone knows, this will be my trend that I started, so nobody else should try to do it until after I do.

allaboutthegames885 said:

I just thought of something cool I could do if I just had a USB-compatible SD drive. I would take my SD card out of my 3DS, put it in the SD drive, copy the QR code of my personal Mii that I just made as an image, send it to the site to host, copy the host location, and make it part of my sig. This way I could have people who own a 3DS scan the QR code in my sig so they can get a rough idea of what I look like in real life! I call it "Scan Mii!" Just so everyone knows, this will be my trend that I started, so nobody else should try to do it until after I do.

Saw that in someone's sig already teehee