By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I have no excuse really other than I'm a horrible person and I forgot. Any word yet? Also.. where in Canada?

And looking stupid is actually one of my biggest fears. I've always been academically pressured so it's just sort of ingrained in my personality not to do anything that would make me appear stupid. It sucks because it has restricted my fun in a lot of situations but I just can't let go like some people and do what I want to do. So I definitely agree with what you say about life being more interesting if you just do and act as you want... It's just that I have an extremely hard time doing so.

Heh it's ok. And no, no words yet. In Quebec, that's where I'm from. All of my family is there. Being so far from them is a little harder than I thought it would be but life is like that, sometimes you have to make hard decisions and then cope with it.

Well I understand you, and those words might look like confidence but in reality it's a way to give myself confidence. Thinking positive and acting silly just makes it that closer to my goal of being rid of social phobia and feeling comfortable being myself around people.

So yeah, just try a little bit, you'll see it's not that bad. X3 And if people don't like it and look at you funny, then they're not worth being with. Or at least, that's what I think (and hopefully do).

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
allaboutthegames885 said:

I just thought of something cool I could do if I just had a USB-compatible SD drive. I would take my SD card out of my 3DS, put it in the SD drive, copy the QR code of my personal Mii that I just made as an image, send it to the site to host, copy the host location, and make it part of my sig. This way I could have people who own a 3DS scan the QR code in my sig so they can get a rough idea of what I look like in real life! I call it "Scan Mii!" Just so everyone knows, this will be my trend that I started, so nobody else should try to do it until after I do.

Saw that in someone's sig already teehee

Show me who!

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

miz1q2w3e said:

I just thought of something cool I could do if I just had a USB-compatible SD drive. I would take my SD card out of my 3DS, put it in the SD drive, copy the QR code of my personal Mii that I just made as an image, send it to the site to host, copy the host location, and make it part of my sig. This way I could have people who own a 3DS scan the QR code in my sig so they can get a rough idea of what I look like in real life! I call it "Scan Mii!" Just so everyone knows, this will be my trend that I started, so nobody else should try to do it until after I do.

Saw that in someone's sig already teehee

Show me who!

lol I don't remember, silly

Been training every night since Sunday at my job. 

I "Killed" three bad guys attacking the plant during the drill (we use this stuff and shoot at each other: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_Integrated_Laser_Engagement_System) on Sunday.

I qualified with the rifle and the handgun in darkness on Monday (didn't get a perfect score like I did last year, though).

I ran the obstacle course in a respectable time and qualified with alternative weaponry last night.

Just gotta make it through tonight and I can finally have a couple of days off.  It makes a man feel big!

People are already doing it. I've seen it on some other sites, though i can't recall specific instances or users

Just two more sessions of my International Trade class, and i'll be free to reclaim my weekends as i dump the work from the other two classes into weekdays

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

You know what my pet peeve is?  I often put music and movies on people's portable devices at work--free of charge.  One guy, one of my favorite co-workers-bought two iPod touches to work on Friday and asked me if I'd put some stuff on them (he's computer illiterate or something.) for his kids.  I still have them.  I text him and asked him what he wanted.  He responded, "Put some good stuff on there."  How in the fuck am I supposed to know what these kids want? 

The only thing that frustrates me more than this is when I ask a girl "What do you want to do?" and she responds: "What do you want to do?"  Like I'm actually going to tell her that I want to stick it in her butt.

Finished my exam today! n_n

^^ I'm a senior!!

@ everyone who told me that "Scan Mii!" has been done before: I guess I just brought it to this site, then. :P

I scanned my own "Scan Mii!" and, although it forbade me from obtaining the Mii, I believe it'll work for someone else. At least, in theory.

I'm excited that I am actually going to E3 this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.