By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm going to be in CHina while E3 happens.

Going to have a lot of catching up to do when I get back :3

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
trashleg said:

China in 4 1/2 days. Eeeee :3

1 day left?  You must be ecstatic. Enjoy!!!!

I plan on doing some reading over the next few weeks so if anyone has any novels they'd like to suggest I'm all ears. I've started one right now but it should be done by the end of the week.

I'm quite nervous about the 3 flights, so I'm taking a good book to read. Catch-22.

Not sure if I mentioned it to you yet, I'm pretty sure I did though. It's a great book :D

Is it a good book or is it a great book?  Make up your mind!!  And be safe in China.  Maybe, someday you'll swing by America (or, at least Canada) on your "Trashleg World Tour".  Have fun!!

pretty people get all the breaks,anyways I bought prototype for$20 and love the game so far,It's not as polished as infamous,but man it's sure a blast to play.

oldschoolfool said:

pretty people get all the breaks,anyways I bought prototype for$20 and love the game so far,It's not as polished as infamous,but man it's sure a blast to play.

Do I sense a little jealousy, ol' sKoolio?

This seems to be the era of remakes for video games. Can we please stop fucking making remakes and just make some good, solid IP's? Gawd.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

So I went to a birthday shindig today and I realized just how far I've drifted from those people whom I considered family at a point in my life. It also hit me how abnormal I am as I had almost nothing to talk about to any of them that was interesting at all. I could throw out words like "image processing", "mobile communication modulation schemes", etc.... and they'd just stare at me blank eyed, nodding and reassuring me "that's cool!" (which all of them did).... And then I'd return the questioning to hear "Oh I just got back from _____" or "I'm going to be a <insert commong job here>".

I don't think I've ever felt so out of place in my life. And when people were talking to me I was genuinely not interested in hearing what they had to say. I kept zoning in and out of conversations. Then later when they were all saying how they haven't seen me in ages and they don't recognize me anymore and that we should get together more often, all I could think about was "How the Hell am I gonna get out of this one?"

It's really freaking me out right now...

At one point this girl just randomly came up to me, put her arm around me and took a picture of us... and then looked at it and said "You have a really nice smile!" and I just went "Oh? Thanks! That's nice" and kinda zoned out staring at a wall! 

A.) I would be scared too.

B.) It is my birthday, so everything will be perfectly fine!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trashleg said:

I'm going to be in CHina while E3 happens.

Going to have a lot of catching up to do when I get back :3

If you're bringing a computer try to make sure you stay on Virtual Private Networks. Chinese internet itself is malware, and will seriously mess up your ability to connect to non-Chinese internet. Illegal VPNs are widely available

Also take the opportunity to hit up the black market. When my roommate came back from China, he got me 180 episodes of South Park on a 4-disc set (!!) in English for dirt cheap. You can find most series in English in decent quality at Rock Bottom prices.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

trasharmdsister12 said:

So I went to a birthday shindig today and I realized just how far I've drifted from those people whom I considered family at a point in my life. It also hit me how abnormal I am as I had almost nothing to talk about to any of them that was interesting at all. I could throw out words like "image processing", "mobile communication modulation schemes", etc.... and they'd just stare at me blank eyed, nodding and reassuring me "that's cool!" (which all of them did).... And then I'd return the questioning to hear "Oh I just got back from _____" or "I'm going to be a <insert commong job here>".

I don't think I've ever felt so out of place in my life. And when people were talking to me I was genuinely not interested in hearing what they had to say. I kept zoning in and out of conversations. Then later when they were all saying how they haven't seen me in ages and they don't recognize me anymore and that we should get together more often, all I could think about was "How the Hell am I gonna get out of this one?"

It's really freaking me out right now...

At one point this girl just randomly came up to me, put her arm around me and took a picture of us... and then looked at it and said "You have a really nice smile!" and I just went "Oh? Thanks! That's nice" and kinda zoned out staring at a wall! 

I went through that phase, too.  I even got to the point where I could have an entire conversation without listening to a word other people said.  It's not that I thought I was better than anybody--I just didn't care (unless it was a hot female that I made myself think I was in love with).  It's like I was more comfortable with virtual people than real people.  I think I'm just about "normal", now. 

I think it's had a side effect on my kid, though.  In my efforts to shun the entire human race (except for the previously mentioned girls whom I wouldn't allow within 100 ft of my kid!), I think I raised her to prefer isolation to other kids.  Aside from a few friends that come over every now and then, she just likes playing with me, video games, or her stuffed animals.  Not the way I hoped she would be and not the way I was when I was a kid.

There I go, rambling again!

trasharmdsister12 said:

Baalzamon said:

A.) I would be scared too.

B.) It is my birthday, so everything will be perfectly fine!

A) For the site psychiatrist you're pretty lousy with advice

B) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

It is all part of the plan.  First I made people think I was the psychiatrist, so they could come to me for help.  Now, I am showing less caring towards these people, so they will now be freightened by me.  Due to their being freightened, they will continue to come back to me, and will eventually elect me as their leader.  When this occurs, I will promptly request that you become my first hand man.  We will then be in the perfect position to take over the world!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Hi! Gud day..

About Me:

I am a freelance writer with varied interests. I am very much interested in all kinds of mailboxes and posts such as column mailbox, security mailboxes, mailbox posts and wall mount mailbox. I recommend high quality type of mailboxes for sale sold at Mailbox and Post Shop.

As an expert in the field of mailbox and post, I strongly recommend that you buy the kinds of mailbox post, wall mount mailboxes, security mailbox and column mailboxes approved by USPS. For USPS approved mailboxes and posts, you can buy them at www.mailboxandpostshop.com.

I have also found a new interest in gel fuel fireplaces, gel fireplace inserts, gel fireplace logs. A gel fuel fireplace has made my home more elegant and brings a stylistic view. There are different kinds of gel fireplaces which can be found at Gel Fuel Fireplace Shop.

I also believe in the power of transformation that a gel fireplace insert can do in any type of fireplace, be it traditional or gel fireplace. A gel fireplace log and good quality gel fuel are sold at www.gelfuelfireplaceshop.com.

Furthermore, I also write about various types of baby gates and pet gates such as wide pet gates, freestanding pet gates, tall pet gates, wide baby gates and tall baby gates. You can view all these types at Baby and Pet Gates.

You can also visit the site, www.babyandpetgates.com, and see huge discounted collections of pet gate, baby gate, wide pet gate, wide baby gate, freestanding pet gate, tall pet gate and tall baby gate.

Another interesting product that I value are dog gates, dog barriers and dog crates. For Dog Folks who are looking for dog crates, dog crates for sale, dog crate and dog barrier, you can find them at www.dogfolks.com.

I work in the internet marketing field promoting Magojam Indoor Gates, indoor gates, child safety gates, wooden gates, wooden pet gates, indoor pet gates and indoor gate.

I am promoting an online store, www.magojam.com which offers huge discounts on child safety gate, wooden gate, wooden pet gate, indoor pet gate and indoor dog gate.

I am promoting an online store, www.boyho.net, which sells high quality Boyho Boys Bedding, boys bedding, girls bedding, boys curtains, girls curtains, kids comforter sets, toddler bedding set and kids comforter set at huge discounts!

You can also try the Ontario Gas Furnaces, You can visit their website at www.ontariogasfurnace.com for more info’s and details about their furnace prices or gas furnace prices. I always visit at Key West Cheap Flights to check for info’s about the flights going to key west, I also visit the site Flights to Stockholm to check also their available flights.