By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

im thinking this is dumb...

Around the Network

This forum was a strange, strange place before I joined.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=24567

The most vehement of 360 fans were predicting 45 million sales lifetime for the thing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Last exam on Monday. 7 exam papers, each spanning 90 minutes to do over the weekend. Well I have a fun weekend planned, can't wait till next weeks fridays piss up at a friends house, going to get absolutely hammered and not care about anything.. for another month or so

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Kantor said:

The most vehement of 360 fans were predicting 45 million sales lifetime for the thing.

The good, old, and lil' days!

Xen said:
Kantor said:

The good, old, and lil' days!

The best part of it is that I looked at a thread from October of the same year, and the same people were predicting the exact opposite without even acknowledging the fact that they'd changed their minds.

It's amazing how easily people forget the past and disregard possible changes in the future. Possible editorial material? Hmmm...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I really want to enter F1!

Got home around 5:00pm drunk, passed out for an hour and a half woke at about 7:00 starving and found some odd microwavable dish in the freezer...so I was desperate and lazy to make anything else and this only took 4 minutes so what the hell. So now I'm not sure what I'm eating theres some rice chicken some green stuff (probably a leaf off a tree) some carrots and abunch of other random things, I'm so hungry that I'm still eating it even though I'm not sure if it's good or not...I'm scared.

Now to find out where the parties are tonight :S Sucks that it's storming though.

Ahh Family Guy ... :)

Still trying to force myself to get a Facebook, but i keep getting distracted (damn TVTropes)

Stupid question, but should you use your full name on Facebook? I'd rather not, but still use most of my real name, because real names are half the point...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Teacher blamed me for getting him Satisfactory from OFSTED just because he couldn't explain the fucking question to me, I also came off as arrogant and snobby(I was like WTF at this bit) - Just because I jumped a few steps in the mathematical equation, what a knob of an inspector.

Very Angry. Exam on Monday. Minecraft with a mixture of angry music will calm me down enough to do some exam papers. BRING ON THE SYSTEM.