By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
P_chan said:

Hello I am P_chan I am new to this forum nice to meet you all

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...nahh I'm not like that

hello and welcome I guess...(: OH WHERE ARE YOUR ANSECTORS FROM!!! I ASK EVERYYYONEEE!

OMG you're a girl XD cool!

Around the Network
Tino Vainamoinen said:
P_chan said:

hello and welcome I guess...(: OH WHERE ARE YOUR ANSECTORS FROM!!! I ASK EVERYYYONEEE!

I don't know where my ancestors are from D:

I'm probably going to do a Nuzlocke challenge, but I'm not sure if I have what it takes.

Love and tolerate.

P_chan said:
d21lewis said:
P_chan said:

Welcome, P_chan!  Tell us about yourself!!

To lazy to read my biography? :P

My name is Chelsey, I am from UK, I have blue eyes black hair, I like pizza, I run in track team, I do things with my mouth that you would willingly go to jail for... What else would you like to know? :D

Do things with your mouth that people would willingly go to jail for!?  You mean you can sing "That's What You Get" by Paramore!  I love that song!!!  But anyway, welcome to VGChartz.  We're glad to have you.  Hope you enjoy the people here.  Most of us a pretty cool.

P_chan said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
P_chan said:

I don't know where my ancestors are from D:

asdfghjk ask your parents and don't say you are full english

lolz I'm a little English myself

Around the Network

P_chan banned all ready on second day @_@? is that a record?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I should be sleeping because I go to work in 6hrs,but I'm on vgchartz and watching football at the sametime. *curses my addictions*

oldschoolfool said:

WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

My beloved Amy is engaged to be married.  She was 19 when I met her.  Nobody partied harder, lied better, or loved stronger than her.  I was addicted to her from the start.  I had to let her go because I belonged to another.  We were from two different worlds.  I always assumed she was too wild and free to ever be tied down.  I avoided her for over a year but I always kept up with her to make sure that she was okay.  In the past, whenever she was in trouble, I was always there to save her.  I miss those days.  I miss being her hero.  In the back of my mind, I always thought of her.  I always felt like somehow, we'd be together again.  Those days are done.  She has her fiance and I have mine.

She's found a new hero.  Now, I can finally let go.