By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I neglected my left hand for so long I suck at it kinda now...

IMMA NAME THEM NOW THINKING ABOUT IT

LACEY- LEFT

RAE- RIGHT

Around the Network

Who's all set to fill the dorm's PS3 with downloadable gems tomorrow? Oh yeah!

LOOK AT MAH BUN BUNS!!!!! vvvvvvvv(in sig)

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

LOOK AT MY NEW AVATAR!!!!!11!! I'ts a bun bun.

Hmm if I would of left to go to work 5 mins earlier I probably could be dead now?

So I was leaving for work in the morning and off in the distant I noticed a big 18 wheeler across the road, so I thought he must be backing up into a driveway or something. I get a little closer and turns out some truck driver couldn't make the turn on a road and he went clean through another road and and smashed into the ditch right at the intersection where I drive everyday.

Turns out I just missed it, another guy that works with me that had to take that road nearly got hit by this guy, he was actually parked at the intersection and seen this big 18 wheeler going off the road right towards him and so he just took off like a bat out of hell (he didn't stick around because he had no license lol), and 5 mins later is when I showed up, and the cops were there and everything.

I know everyone here's this all the time, but really your life could easily end so quickly it's just insane.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Hmm if I would of left to go to work 5 mins earlier I probably could be dead now?

So I was leaving for work in the morning and off in the distant I noticed a big 18 wheeler across the road, so I thought he must be backing up into a driveway or something. I get a little closer and turns out some truck driver couldn't make the turn on a road and he went clean through another road and and smashed into the ditch right at the intersection where I drive everyday.

Turns out I just missed it, another guy that works with me that had to take that road nearly got hit by this guy, he was actually parked at the intersection and seen this big 18 wheeler going off the road right towards him and so he just took off like a bat out of hell (he didn't stick around because he had no license lol), and 5 mins later is when I showed up, and the cops were there and everything.

I know everyone here's this all the time, but really your life could easily end so quickly it's just insane.

Look at my bunnies!!!!!
They're so cute. :D

A MAN, A PLAN, A CANAL, PANAMA

OMGGGG <333 GET IT??

I think I should change my username to mysticbunny

I just baked a cake but I'm confused about something...

Is a Victoria Sponge cake still that, if it has only one layer, and not two as a sandwich? Or is it just a plain sponge cake then? @_@

I didn't have two tins, so I made only one.

Tino Vainamoinen said:

A MAN, A PLAN, A CANAL, PANAMA

OMGGGG <333 GET IT??

Palendromes!  lol

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!