By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your one and only True favorite game

Impossible, because I love quality games no matter the genre, art style, or story. The first game I remember playing was GUN.SMOKE on the NES in 1992 when I was 4, so it is very high on my list. If I had to choose one game though;

Gran Turismo

Before Gran Turismo I gamed because it was somthing the family did together. I never cared about the games, the system, what was coming, and waht was possible. I just played what we had, and enjoyed it. After I played Gran Turismo the whole idea of games changed in my head. Games were no longer something I did because I had time to waste or because it was family golf night. Games became something that I cared about, and something that could become true experiances, that I could learn and grow from.Of course other games have come along since that have taken higher rank in my games love, but Gran Turismo made me care and had that not happened, I would very likly not own a console, or play games at all.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

There are too many for me to chose from, but if I can only pick one then it would be Shadow Of The Colossus, it's a work of art!!! 

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Perfect Dark ;)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I've finished that game so many times I've lost count and the fact that it never seems to get old is my reason why its my favourite game.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Baldurs Gate 2.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X. Even MGS can't touch it.

Left 4 Dead.

Suikoden V for its epic story, unique character development and beautiful melodies.

Suikoden V was picked as RPGFan editor's choice

The legend of Zelda (first one)

reason: it is the reason I became a gamer... played it a summer amongst other NES games and just had to have this one... spent so much time on it it's ridiculous (probably about as much as on WoW.... erfff).

otherwise there are many games I love, my top ones being SNES though

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Shenmue I / II (it is basically one game) The story was good but the atmosphere was an all-time highlight. Not playing the third is like reading a great book and the last 40 pages are missing.

Halo 2 / 3 because of the ground breaking multiplayer experience

Zelda Ocarina of time  awesome atmosphere and very impressive from a technical point of view.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...