By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your one and only True favorite game

Post your favorite game of all time, post why you like it and why you put it above any other game. Mine is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, i like it for its depth and lore, and my favorite in the series.

Around the Network

Okami.
Most beautiful, stirring, moving, and enjoyable game ever created.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I was going to think about it for a while, but I've played through Earthbound 20-30 times all the way through, so it's an obvious answer. I understand that this answer is tainted by my playing it as a kid and not being as critical as I am now, and if I reviewed it I would probably give it low 8's, but the amazing story just gets me every time. Love that game.

the legend of zelda majoras mask(only above terranigma cause its longer)
of all the games i've played(exlcuding terranigma) this game is the only one who has make me care about the characters in the world. i truly felt that they needed me to save them or to solve their small problems. the world is gonna end in 3 days and they are gonna die if i don't help them, it is such an adrenaline rush going through a dungeon with few minutes left on the clock, the earth shaking and the moon about to crash on you and tree on the moon scene still leaves me astonished.

Secret of Mana.

The music in that game moves me to tears.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Something off the beaten path, an old Koei game called Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. It was a sailing game set during the years after the new world was found. I enjoyed it for it's emphasis on nonlinear and rewarding exploration. Wanted to be a trader? go for it, how about a cartographer? ditto, treasure hunter? sure thing, perhaps a pirate? yes sir, or maybe you'd like to induldge in the storyline, that's fine too, or possibly a little bit of all those things. You could invest in ports and build new ships, hire crews, trade in a dynamic and fluid trading market where prices always varied, ect. The whole world was yours to explore, hell you could even try to sail from Europe to America right off the bat, but chances are the little dingy you started out with wouldn't make it, but still the option was there for you to try. All of this fitted on to a snes cart.

California games - best game ever!!!

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia by a long shot.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Earthbound. I don't think I've ever played a game that has so much personality. Plus it's rare for me to be surprised by what happens next in a game, but Earthbound did it over and over again.

CIHYFS?

Probably The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
All the pieces just seemed to fall perfectly into place for that one wonderful game.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception