By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your one and only True favorite game

MGS

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

NetHack. It's the deepest game I've ever played.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

Tales of Symphonia i'm stil surprised the disc is at perfectly health because i played it so damn much

the style the story and most of all the battle system were such a addiction best game ever by a mile imo

Super Mario Bros 3. To this day I can still play and enjoy the game as much as I did when I first got it. It has not aged one bit for me and to me will always be known as the best video game. The music, the characters, the story, everyhting about the game is magical. :)

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Super Mario 64. This is certainly the 3D title I played the most, I've collected the 120 stars several times and I just love the game. Platformers are my favourite genre and SM 64 is just a perfect game and I was in the perfect age at that time, I received a N64 with the game for my 9th birthday and I played it through the whole summer (my birthday is in June). I had 119 stars for several months, but sometimes I was finally able to get that 120th star.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Chrono Trigger. It had every aspect of being the perfect game. A deep and original storyline that captivated you like no other and characters who you actually gave a damn about! Amazing gameplay mechanics that added all new elements to the RPG genre. A soundtrack that moved you emotionally and seemed to perfectly fit with all aspects of the game. Stunning graphics (for the time) and beautiful art direction that really made unique worlds and characters, and to top it off replay value.....I 've lost count how many times I've gone through the game.

But yah, Chrono Trigger is the greatest game ever! Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past is a very close second though.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Shadow of the Colossus

Final Fantasy Tactics

Incredible soundtrack, emotional drama in the story. I love the Tactical/Chess board style and it was pretty new to me, since I hadn't played Ogre Battle or Shining Force previously. The soundtrack I think wins me over the most, but, I dunno it was just like a perfect mix of a real Final Fantasy Game and the Chessboard style. I still believe FFVI is a better game, but Tactics just struck my heart that much more.

Also I am still under the impression that the game is idiot-proof. Most dumb people who rented it, didn't get very far at all and claimed the game was dumb. then went to play Madden /rolls eyes. I had smart people, on the other hand, one of whom never even played videogames, get thoroughly hooked on it and bought Playstation just for it. So theres kindof a personal story there to it.
Despite it's only one player I've still plugged in as much hours into it as I have most multiplayer games. I can still load it up and restart from the begining and play it for hours. One of these days I'll replay it and get Cloud. (I made the mistake of saving my original game in the last dungeon and can't get out :P) I need to beat it again with my Love Hina team :^)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Super Mario 64.