Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Galaxy info - minor spoiler - items and story

BenKenobi88 said:
stof said:
Awesomeness. Can't wait to see how they implement the fireballs (IR aiming!?)

Well...uh...you shoot stars in the game already with IR aiming...have you been checking on the videos?

Yeah I know. That's why I'm wondering if the fireballs will be the same way or not.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Fire Flower!!!!!!

Please people I'm maxed out on MP3 hype, can't handle Galaxy hype...

I guess I'll have to stop reading Mario Galaxy threads and news for a couple weeks.

albionus said:
Please people I'm maxed out on MP3 hype, can't handle Galaxy hype...

I guess I'll have to stop reading Mario Galaxy threads and news for a couple weeks.

Ha, to really mess with us they need to announce Sonic, Miis, and online for Brawl. :D

stof said:
BenKenobi88 said:
stof said:
Awesomeness. Can't wait to see how they implement the fireballs (IR aiming!?)

Well...uh...you shoot stars in the game already with IR aiming...have you been checking on the videos?

Yeah I know. That's why I'm wondering if the fireballs will be the same way or not.

Who knows...I have a feeling the fireballs will simply shoot in the direction Mario is facing, because if it was IR aiming, Mario could be running to the left and shooting fireballs to the right...which doesn't make sense.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

This>MP3>SSBB

Hah! SMG=SSBB=MP3

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Looks like Nintendo is finally caring about PAL

*head explodes* I do not know what I am going to play first, galaxy or brawl.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

BenKenobi88 said:

Who knows...I have a feeling the fireballs will simply shoot in the direction Mario is facing, because if it was IR aiming, Mario could be running to the left and shooting fireballs to the right...which doesn't make sense.

True. I would hate it if my plumber in space shooting fireballs didn't make any sense... :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Cool... And will it be possible to ride Yoshis?

True fighters don't wear socks.