By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld US Release!!!!!

Por otro lado, SEGA y Platinum Games han anunciado que MadWorld llegará a Estados Unidos tres semanas antes de lo previsto, el 10 de marzo. En Europa aún se desconoce la fecha de lanzamiento, pero se espera que sea también en ese mismo mes.

http://revogamers.net/noticias-3293-Sonic-y-el-Caballero-Negro-el-13-de-marzo.html

Ok, Sega and platinum games just announced that Madworld will be coming to the USA 3 weaks earlier, March 10th. No date for Europe.

In that same news [from revogamers.net] they talked about Sonic and the black knight, which will be release on m arch 13th.

this was announced in a Sega event in London. They also mention that Let's tap is coming. (this was in the USA)

Around the Network

So it looks that wii are getting Madworld before anticipated, which is great for me. I can't wait to play this game. It's already on my list. I hope they show more videos soon.

So, wat ya think????

how dare they anounce the american release date in their conference in UK!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^ and not even a word about the European release ^_^ That's how they roll!!!

Eu release is 20th of march, according to some retailers. Sonic and the Black night release date is set for the 13th of March.

13/02 will be a big day : Naruto , HotD:Overkill, Deadly Creatures and Sonic.

Around the Network

well, retailers can say all they want... but if is not official, i would no thrust that. It has happened to many many times with stores like game stop. They just announce release dates for games that they not even have an idea when is coming. For example, in game stop, Sadness was supposed to come out on 2006, then change for march 2007, then winter 2007, then march 2008, then TBA 2008, then winter 2008 ..... well, u get the idea >_-

How many freakn games are SEGA releasing! Holy cow; you'd swear the Wii was their hardware!

~ Too much Support =)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

This will be the first Wii game I grab in a while.

It looks like a lot of fun. I hope people buy this game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

cool for you guy..................... damnit

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Can't wait to get this. But I thought the US release date was already set for March 10th. At least that is what different sites have claimed for the past few weeks.

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club