By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld US Release!!!!!

Wasn't it always supposed to come out on March 10th? That's what I always thought.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Huh, I thought we Europeans already had a release date. Wikipedia says 31.3, or three weeks after the US. Not perfect, but better than usual. =P

edit: nintendo.co.uk also has 31.3

seag are usually good at promoting games in the UK.
i remember they set up demos for samba di amigo and M&S have had a huge number ofadvertisments. when i went into HMMV/ ex-zavvi the other day they had (along with a ton of GHIII for wii packs)two shelves full of games to preorder. one was full of killzone 2 and the other had HotD overkill

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I'm not certain about this game, it seems to be super niche but then again it could appeal to the Devil May Cry crowd... But the game just seems so niche... guess we'll find out how niche it is.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I want this game

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

IGN has that posted too
http://wii.ign.com/articles/950/950450p1.html

While I'll be happy to get my hands on MadWorld (pending reviews) a little sooner.

I'd love to know why some of these games weren't ready for Christmas Season, I really would love to know why. V_V I'm wondering if Iwata scared these publishers with his talks about last minute releases.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Gamerace said:

IGN has that posted too
http://wii.ign.com/articles/950/950450p1.html

While I'll be happy to get my hands on MadWorld (pending reviews) a little sooner.

you edited you're post. I think you were looking at the wrong month

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'll be picking this up day one.

Wichdog69

I must say 2009 is starting with a BANG (at least in my opinion)....Killzone 2, SFIV, RE5, Madworld..all in less than 45 days.