By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update on Big PS3 Exclusive Today

^I hope not. Waste of an announcement.

God of War > God of War clone.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

@RPg

how can Team ICO be a system seller

when there last two games sold horribly?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I always hate these types of things because I guess what they are, and then never actually hear what was revealed.

darthdevidem01 said:
@RPg

how can Team ICO be a system seller

when there last two games sold horribly?

*slap*

Shadow of the Colossus is a million seller, VGC just has incomplete data.

If you haven't played it, I suggest you go play it now. It's almost as good as MGS4. I swear.

Because darth there games have a cult following, do you understand what a cult following is? More importantly there followers consist of "hardcore" gamers who will drop £300 just to play there mediocre games.

The majority have the right idea and do not purchase there games, sadly many "hardcore" gamers think there games are works of art. Cring worthy stuff, when there game is announced I expect a 10,000 post long thread on Gaf. It seems Kantor is a sucker for hyped games, poor fella. :(

Around the Network

@kantor

ok I didn' know that

& no I have played neither ICO nor SOTC.....they look dull to me.

but I will buy the PS3 one ICO make

I wasn't a hardcore gamer till this gen

RPG said:

Because darth there games have a cult following, do you understand what a cult following is? More importantly there followers consist of "hardcore" gamers who will drop £300 just to play there mediocre games.

The majority have the right idea and do not purchase there games, sadly many "hardcore" gamers think there games are works of art. Cring worthy stuff, when there game is announced I expect a 10,000 post long thread on Gaf. It seems Kantor is a sucker for hyped games, poor fella. :(

Was my gaming taste just insulted by somebody hyped for Flower?

Lol.

TEAM ICO'S GAMES ARE BRILLIANT!

EDIT: @Darth: Whose advice will you trust, someone who loves MGS4 as much as you do, or this guy?

Shadow of The Colossus is awesome. Can't comment on ICO, never played it, but it's supposedly nearly as good.

People, the link says it wont be anything big at all. Don't set yourselfs up here.

@RPG

ok but I don't know.....are you expecting a spike in PS3 sales when these games have launched? or something like that?

Nope but what I do think is that people have already purchased PS3's simply due to knowing another Team ICO game is coming. I expect sales spikes when GT5 releases and that game to sell 10x what Team ICO's game does.

Have you played Flower Kantor or plan on playing it? You have no idea about how good the game will be but that's not your fault, the game has not been hyped thus you have not been sucked into said hype. :/

GT5 GT5 GT5 WOOHOOO