By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 unannounced sequels you want to see before you die...!!!!!!!

1. Mother 4
2. Killer Instinct 3
3. Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (Quake wars was NOT a sequel)

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

1. Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 (Ride ability of 3, Flexibility of 2, and the fun of 1) - 0%
2. Mario Kart WiiHD (Add SMG courses, dangit!) Exaly - 1%, something simular - 99.999%
3. Whatever you guys want. I'm satisfied. - 0-99.9%

Neverwinter Nights 3
Baldur's Gate 3
Vampire: The masquarade Bloodlines 2

Dino Crisis 4 (back to how part 2 was like,  part 3 blows)
Rival Schools 3 (one of my top fighting game of all time deserves a HD look)
Street Fighter 5 (this time with better character designs)

C'mon man

GOLDENEYE II (0%)
Any Indiana Jones SCUMM game (0%)

Around the Network

I'm surprised at the lack of PC games on the list.  There were a lot of great games on the PC back during the 16-bit console era.

Ronster316 said:
Rainbird said:
1. An actual Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 made by BioWare. Non of that MMO crap, give me a real KotOR game!

2. Spiderman 2... 2. My point is, Spiderman 2 was a real webcrawler game. Give me a sandbox game where I get to play as Spidey and is also good. Like Spiderman 2 was.

3. Star Wars Racer 2. Okay, I couldn't figure more out, so I am moving to nostalgia here, but Star Wars Racer on the N64 was fucking awesome, and come to think of it, a podracing game like that on the PS360 would be pretty cool!

I also have no idea if these games will ever come to be, but I think #1 has the best shot of happening.

I don't know if it has trophies, but spidey: web of shadows is FANTASTIC. the dialogue in the game is funny as hell, you got to listen to spidey when he talks to people like wolverine and his kingpin fat jokes are rib tickling, its hilarious.

My score for spidey: web of shadows............. 87%

Fun fun fun.

Hmm, I was excited about it before it launched, but the reviews turned me off. I will probablt get it if I find it for cheap

1- shenmue conclusion 25%
2- space harrier HD 0%
3- Silpheed HD 0%

Or

1- panzar dragoon HD 25%
2- Alex the kid 0%
3- a proper shinobi with joe mushashi 20%

Or

1- streets of rage 25%
2- eternal champions 0%
3- sonic adventure 3 with only sonic, tails and knuckles as playable characters 40%

Or

1- sotc 2 0%
2- altered beast hd 0%
3- powerstone 3 75%

Or

1- capcom vs marvel 3 75%
2- otogi 3 0%
3- phantasy star online hd 60%

Or

1- wonder boy 0%
2- monkey island 5 50%
3- nights hd 0%

Or

1- onimusha 4 50%
2- snatcher 2 0%
3- splatterhouse Hd 0%

Or

1- rez2 0%
2- fatal frame hd 0%
3- killer 7 0%

Did you see what I did there ? :p

Crackdown 2
Halo 4
Gears of War 3

1. Legend of Dragoon
2. Shenmue
3. Shadow of the Colossus

I'm a bit upset that Legend of Dragoon didn't get a sequel last generation...

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List