By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 unannounced sequels you want to see before you die...!!!!!!!

Smeags said:

I'm a cheater :3

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 4
2. Banjo-Threeie (I'm still waiting Grunty!)
3. Conker: Fur Today Gone Tomorrow (yes it's a pun based on "hair")
4. Okami 2
5. WarCraft IV (World of WarCraft is ruining this game's chance of releasing in the next decade)

Sonic the hedgehog 4?

Come on.......... admit it you mean a 2D Sonic and knukcles 2 which includes a sky sanctuary zone 3 lol.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Smeags said:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 4
4. Okami 2
5. WarCraft IV (World of WarCraft is ruining this game's chance of releasing in the next decade)

Sonic the hedgehog 4?

Come on.......... admit it you mean Sonic ans knukcles 2 which includes a sky sanctuary zone 3 lol.

I don't think the world could handle its greatness.

But yeah... don't even get me started on a new Sonic & Knuckles (must... contain... excitement!). In the end I'll just bemoan the fact that it'll never come out. Woe is muh.

SHMUPGurus said:
It's the revenge of the threes:

-Mega Man Legends 3
-Power Stone 3
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Your list sir, is full of WIN!!! Specially the first and the third!

PLEASE CAPCOM MAKE MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3! WHICHEVER CONSOLE IT IS I'M GETTING IT!

Smeags said:
Ronster316 said:
Smeags said:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 4
4. Okami 2

Sonic the hedgehog 4?

Come on.......... admit it you mean Sonic ans knukcles 2 which includes a sky sanctuary zone 3 lol.

I don't think the world could handle its greatness.

But yeah... don't even get me started on a new Sonic & Knuckles (must... contain... excitement!). In the end I'll just bemoan the fact that it'll never come out. Woe is muh.

Hey, that PC freeware game Streets of rage remake was AWESOME. i hope some fans get together one day and make sonic v knuckles 2 if sega decide not to.

Sonic and knuckles, the most beautiful and best sonic game ever........................... flying battery and sky sanctuary music FTW.

Like many others have said...

1. Chrono 3
2. Shenmue 3
3. Okami 2

Around the Network

legend of dragoon 2, super smash bros melee 2 (not brawl, an improvement of melee with better balance and more characters), kh3.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

1- Power Stone 3
2- Sonic Adventure 3
3- Power Stone 4

Two game series I'm pretty sure are dead, and will be dead forever but I wish would be resurrected ASAP.

X-Com series - TFTD and UFO Defense please, not the other crappy games in the series. Although X-Com Alliance looked like it could have been cool. Too bad it was canned.  R.I.P. Microprose.

Descent/Freespace series - Come on Volition, stop with the Saint's Row crap and get the rights to Freespace (whoever it belongs to now) and get to work on a sequel.

1. Herzog Zwei
2. M.U.S.H.A.
3. Wonder Boy

*and*

4. Alisia Dragoon

None of these games will ever get a sequel :'(

1 legend of the dragoon 2¡¡¡¡¡
2 rogue galaxy 2¡¡¡
3 grandia 4¡¡¡¡