By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 unannounced sequels you want to see before you die...!!!!!!!

numonex said:
Crackdown 2
Halo 4
Gears of War 3

Out of all the top 3's that people have written here i would say your 3 are most likely to happen.

100% for all 3.

Around the Network

1/ FFVIII - 2: 20% it will exist: SE loves money, they did all they could do with "compilation of FFVII" and they already made a lot of popular remakes.

2/ Jak4: 85% it will exist: I want it if it looks like the first one. If it's another bad boy jak, I'll pass.

3/ It's not really "a" game, but I'd like one last huuuuuuge occidental game on PSP. I know SE will bring a lot of good stuff, but I want more!

Fei-Hung said:
1- shenmue conclusion 25%
2- space harrier HD 0%
3- Silpheed HD 0%

Or

1- panzar dragoon HD 25%
2- Alex the kid 0%
3- a proper shinobi with joe mushashi 20%

Or

1- streets of rage 25%
2- eternal champions 0%
3- sonic adventure 3 with only sonic, tails and knuckles as playable characters 40%

Or

1- sotc 2 0%
2- altered beast hd 0%
3- powerstone 3 75%

Or

1- capcom vs marvel 3 75%
2- otogi 3 0%
3- phantasy star online hd 60%

Or

1- wonder boy 0%
2- monkey island 5 50%
3- nights hd 0%

Or

1- onimusha 4 50%
2- snatcher 2 0%
3- splatterhouse Hd 0%

Or

1- rez2 0%
2- fatal frame hd 0%
3- killer 7 0%

Did you see what I did there ? :p

I would love sequels to at least 90% of the games you mentioned there.

Onimusha 4 huh, there was an onimusha 4 (Dawn of dreams)

Then again Dawn of dreams was poor so i'm glad there was no number 4 on the end of it.

Another 3 I'd like besides the ones I said above

1. A SOCOM with single player AND online (PS3) - Highly Likely

2. Timesplitters 4 (360/PS3) - Unlikely because of Free Radical's situation

3. Star Wars: Battlefront III (PS3/360) - I'd put it at likely

Oddworld (in 2D please!!)
Duke Nukem (makes me depressed, cause we've been teased for years)
Battletoads (and don't change the direction Rare)

Around the Network

1.Shenmue 3
2.Exhumed 2(Powerslave 2)
3.KOTOR 3

1. Cho Aniki: Holy Protein Chronicles.

2. Cho Aniki: 3D.

3. Cho Aniki: Cream Pie RPG.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

pippin said:
1.Shenmue 3
2.Exhumed 2(Powerslave 2)
3.KOTOR 3

Exhumed 2, Sounds good to me

A new Command & Conquer game. Made by westwood studios, that continue the story as it was originally planned after tiberian sun and wrap it up. Properly. It was going to both tell how red alert 2 came to be (yuri being a aculyte of kane who travelled back in time to get a psycic suit, but by altering the past he fucked up and created a new alternate universe. One in which he decided to make his own move)

And how it was going to include the forgotten, cabal and even the scrin. Yes. 5 fuckin factions.(actually there were different versions with different factions. But they were concidering 2 expansion packs that would each bring a new faction in besides 3 factions from the get go) That game would be the incarnation of awesome in the rts genre. Damn.

What else. I'd personally really like a heavenly sword 2. Best use of sixaxis in any game. In my opinion. That game was so full of win and awesome and each minut it only got better. Gameplay was great.. had a lot of variation.. ... overall.. it was just awesome.

I'd also really like a warcraft 4 ! hell yeah !

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
A new Command & Conquer game. Made by westwood studios, that continue the story as it was originally planned after tiberian sun and wrap it up. Properly. It was going to both tell how red alert 2 came to be (yuri being a aculyte of kane who travelled back in time to get a psycic suit, but by altering the past he fucked up and created a new alternate universe. One in which he decided to make his own move)

And how it was going to include the forgotten, cabal and even the scrin. Yes. 5 fuckin factions.(actually there were different versions with different factions. But they were concidering 2 expansion packs that would each bring a new faction in besides 3 factions from the get go) That game would be the incarnation of awesome in the rts genre. Damn.

What else. I'd personally really like a heavenly sword 2. Best use of sixaxis in any game. In my opinion. That game was so full of win and awesome and each minut it only got better. Gameplay was great.. had a lot of variation.. ... overall.. it was just awesome.

I'd also really like a warcraft 4 ! hell yeah !

I'll take my fanboy hat off here for a second.

Heavenly sword 2 would be good, just needs to be a longer game, i played a buddys copy and even he felt short changed.