By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 unannounced sequels you want to see before you die...!!!!!!!

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (a megaman 9 like arcade game)
Final Fantasy VII
Parasite Eve (yes i know about the psp but i want a console PE3)

Around the Network

Was Shenmue 2 any good? I just might fire up my xbox to try it.

My personal list:

1. Parasite Eve 3 (not the 3rd birthday, a real sequel)

2. New Xenosaga/Xenogears (too bad nintendo bought monolith soft)

3. Vagrant Story 2 (game was awesome but I don't think S-E is as innovative as before, unfortunately))

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:

My personal list:

3. Vagrant Story 2 (game was awesome but I don't think S-E is as innovative as before, unfortunately))

Shenmue 2 is simply fantastic, its a living BREATHING game of pure awesomeness.

Shenmue 1 also happens to be the greatest game of all time.

Spectacular graphics for a 10 year old game.

Simply before its time.

1- Half-Life 2: Episode 3 and a true Half-Life 3: I don't know if they've officially said that they're working on it, I just recall that all they've said is that they haven't done much of anything with it since they've been working on TF2 and L4D.

2- Team ICO's next game - I want me something that's even more amazing than ICO and Shadow of The Colossus.

3- Zone of Enders 3 - I'd say that the second one really redeemed the series by being better (in my opinion) in all ways over the first one.

Words Of Wisdom said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Legend11 said:
Sequels to:

Baldur's Gate 2
Wing Commander
Mechwarrior 4

HOLY S---

Man, I completely forgot about these two amazing series! Wow... sadly, the probability that another sequel comes out for both of them is slim to none. :(

Also, I love you guy up this post that posted MechCommander 3! <3

I miss mechwarrior so badly... I wish Mechwarrior 5 would come...

@SHMUP   Thanks man,  yeah those games were amzing,  I still have MW3, MW4, MC1 & MC2 installed on my PC,  and I play them regularly

@WoW  Yeah I was heartbroken when I heard that FASA studios was closing caise I knew that was the end of the Battletech games

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Pristine20 said:

My personal list:

Shenmue 2 is simply fantastic, its a living BREATHING game of pure awesomeness.

Shenmue 1 also happens to be the greatest game of all time.

Spectacular graphics for a 10 year old game.

Simply before its time.

I've been hearing good things. it's really cheap now so I'll just get it from amazon. Can't believe I'm about to get my xbox out of it's case lol. I don't have a DC so no shenmue for me.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

luigi's mansion 2, golden sun 3, and uh, i'm sure ill think of something in a few min =X

id like a sonic 4, kh3, another jump stars game,... ya, jump ultimate stars sequel, thats my 3rd

I'd also like to add that I'd like to see a Homeworld 3 and Freespace 3 (assuming that the revival of those series would produce amazing sequels).

Vagrant Story 2 (or Final fantasy Tactics 2... just something by that team, really)
Aerobiz 3
Monkey Island 5 (would have to be made by the original developers)

So many great games neglected, are you listening gaming companies............

YOU BETTER BE lol