By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 unannounced sequels you want to see before you die...!!!!!!!

Ogre Battles Episode 8
Ogre Battle Episode 9
Ogre Battle Episode 10.

I want to see the Holy Lodis Empire go down!

Around the Network

Sequels to:

Baldur's Gate 2
Wing Commander
Mechwarrior 4

* Ultima X, or even a remake of the first three trilogys as 3 PS3/360 titles.
* Starflight 3
* Shadow of the Colossus 2

Rainbird said:
1. An actual Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 made by BioWare. Non of that MMO crap, give me a real KotOR game!

2. Spiderman 2... 2. My point is, Spiderman 2 was a real webcrawler game. Give me a sandbox game where I get to play as Spidey and is also good. Like Spiderman 2 was.

3. Star Wars Racer 2. Okay, I couldn't figure more out, so I am moving to nostalgia here, but Star Wars Racer on the N64 was fucking awesome, and come to think of it, a podracing game like that on the PS360 would be pretty cool!

I also have no idea if these games will ever come to be, but I think #1 has the best shot of happening.

I don't know if it has trophies, but spidey: web of shadows is FANTASTIC. the dialogue in the game is funny as hell, you got to listen to spidey when he talks to people like wolverine and his kingpin fat jokes are rib tickling, its hilarious.

My score for spidey: web of shadows............. 87%

Fun fun fun.

Groucho said:
* Ultima X, or even a remake of the first three trilogys as 3 PS3/360 titles.

That would be incredible...

Around the Network

Shenmue 3
Shenmue 4
Shenmue 5

Mechwarrior 5
Mech Commander 3
Black 2

Legend11 said:
Sequels to:

Baldur's Gate 2
Wing Commander
Mechwarrior 4

HOLY S---

Man, I completely forgot about these two amazing series! Wow... sadly, the probability that another sequel comes out for both of them is slim to none. :(

Also, I love you guy up this post that posted MechCommander 3! <3

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

bloody swamp said:
Shenmue 3
Shenmue 4
Shenmue 5

What about part 6? Grandmaster Yu Suzuki said there would be 6.

I salute you bloody swamp sir

1. Dead Space 2

2. Resistance 3

3. Mega man 10 (lol)

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!