By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 unannounced sequels you want to see before you die...!!!!!!!

Well, as the thread name suggests, what games are you hoping for, hell, praying for a sequel for?

My 3 would be.

1. Shenmue III (how could you leave us on a knife edge like that sega?) my fave game of all time.

2. Guardian heroes 2 (Guardian heroes IMO is the greatest RPG/side scrolling beat em up ever)

3. Fighters megamix 2 (Why did sega neglect this game, the Fighting vipers/Virtua fighter corssover was fantastic)

So whats your 3?

And realistically what do you think the chances are of them happening?

Around the Network

These threads make me depressed. I just start dreaming about games that will never become reality. :(

It's the revenge of the threes:

-Mega Man Legends 3
-Power Stone 3
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Slimebeast said:
These threads make me depressed. I just start dreaming about games that will never become reality. :(

oops, sorry for opening up old wounds slime buddy lol.

But we have to keep the LEGACY of these games alive.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHMUPGurus said:
It's the revenge of the threes:

-Mega Man Legends 3
-Power Stone 3
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Powerstone 3 and marvel v capcom 3............... please capcom P.L.E.A.S.E. lol both legendary franchises.

Around the Network

1) Shenmue 3    (chance% = 20)

2) Crackdown 2    (chance% = 80)

3) Day of the Tentacle 2   (chance% = 10)

My Gaming Setup

- SMRPG
- Chrono Trigger
- Luigi's Mansion

Neoraf said:

1) Shenmue 3    (chance% = 20)

2) Crackdown 2    (chance% = 80)

3) Day of the Tentacle 2   (chance% = 10)

Shenmue 3, im with you (low expectations) but i'll say 40%, maybe Segas multiplat whoreing will cover the costs lol

Crackdown 2 i say 100%, the developers realtime worlds said they wanted to do a crackdown 2 pretty much straight away but microsoft stalled so they made APB instead, with major nelson singing crackdowns praises i think its only a matter of time before its announced (early to mid 2010)

The 3rd game, i feel terrible but i aint played day of the tenticle so know nothing about it (shame on me)

tehsage said:
- SMRPG
- Chrono Trigger
- Luigi's Mansion

Luigis mansion, good game, deserves a sequel

Chrono trigger........ classic.

1. An actual Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 made by BioWare. Non of that MMO crap, give me a real KotOR game!

2. Spiderman 2... 2. My point is, Spiderman 2 was a real webcrawler game. Give me a sandbox game where I get to play as Spidey and is also good. Like Spiderman 2 was.

3. Star Wars Racer 2. Okay, I couldn't figure more out, so I am moving to nostalgia here, but Star Wars Racer on the N64 was fucking awesome, and come to think of it, a podracing game like that on the PS360 would be pretty cool!

I also have no idea if these games will ever come to be, but I think #1 has the best shot of happening.