By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Marks for Resident Evil 5 in first ever review

Top Marks for Resident Evil 5 in first ever review

The US Official PlayStation Magazine are the first to review Resident Evil 5... and gave it a whopping five out of five. According to them, the game is THAT good.

Quote:
The first Resident Evil 5 review score is in, and it's full marks, five out of five, from the US Official PlayStation Magazine.

"The good news is that this game is that good," says the mag. "Hours after playing through Resident Evil 5 once I'm already thinking about different strategies, load-outs and approaches to the game scenarios."

Among the many praises in the titanic seven-page review, including the "distinguished" and "revlationary" co-op mode, OPM pays particular attention to the game's mix of gameplay styles, which Resi 4 did particularly well in its excellent pacing.
News Source: CVG

Sorry if posted already.

Discuss

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I don't trust "Official" magazines.

I still have doubts about RE5 and I'm prepared to b disopointed.

Posted already, yes.

and a 5 scale is pretty dumb.

WOW! You mean an early review got high marks!!!!!!! OMG I never saw that coming!

-_-

Our top story: Multimillion-dollar überhyped video game gets high scores on it's first review - internet personalities gasp in awe!

In other news: The Earth is (almost) round, you have to pay taxes, and breathing is good for your health!

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I don't trust "Official" magazines.

I still have doubts about RE5 and I'm prepared to b disopointed.

I know what you mean, i will wait for far more credible magazine, like Maxim, to determine, it's quality. hahah. :)

Well the reaction to the demo is quite negative

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It's resident evil ;/ I won't be playing it.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
It's resident evil ;/ I won't be playing it.

Scared of chainsaw dudes, or motorcycle zombies? D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I just can't stand the series -_-;;; Ass control's = no go for me.

Tried the Wii one, and the aiming was great, and the other control's... still sucked >_> Until this franchise is playable I'll just be skipping...

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.