By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you LOVE with a bloody Passion?

Sonic the Hedgehog's Death Egg Saga (Sonic 2, 3, & Knuckles)

Others include...

Super Mario series
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Metroid Prime
WarCraft III Mauls (Custom game)
Smash Bros. series
Mario Kart series
The Legend of Zelda series (3D preferred)

Yeah... I'd say that those titles fall into my "Love with a Bloody Passion" category.

Around the Network

lost odyssey
halo
elder scrolls 3:morrowind
elder scrolls 4:oblivion
final fantasy 8,10 and 10-2
final fantasy 11 online
uncharted:drakes fortune
tales of vesperia
halo2
halo3
legend of zelda :ocarina of time
legend of zelda :twilight princess
super mario 64
myst
riven
shivers
grandia series
star ocean series

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Too many to list, but I'll just say: Chronotrigger

Xenogears (The only RPG that I have played through multiple times.)

Final Fantasy X (I beat it two days before my father died.  I'll never forget the joy I had that night.  The best day of that year.)

Pretty much all the Final Fantasy Games plus tactics, Braid, Vagrant Story, Suikoden V, Tales of Abyss, Symphonia, Planescape: Torment, Vesperia, Diablo II, MGS1, 3, and 4, Silverload, Super Tecmo Bowl, The english released Fire Emblem saga, SotN and Super Castlevania, KoToR, all the Zelda games, Galaxy, World, 64, 3, EBA, Tekken Tag, Chrono Trigger, the Punchout series, Warcraft III, Fallout 2 and 3, the entire Resident Evil series, Bioshock, CoD4, GTAIV, Silent Hill 2, Devil May Cry, Persona 3 and 4, Guitar Hero III, Street Fighter III, the Rikku hentai flash game, The Orange Box, Gears 1, Combat Evolved, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

It's amazing how one's life is so easily summed.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 7, X and Tactics (eventhough I hate the storyline)
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhawk
Pixeljunk Monsters
Wipeout 2097
Pro Evo 6
Vagrant Story

Tekken Tag

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

love with bloody passion?...

That's Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater.

Whenever it comes into a conversation, I can't keep but start talking and talking about the amazing story, about the start of Ocelot, about The Boss, about the great, magnificent, emotive and epic ending, about naked snake, about cqc, about how you hunt your food while infiltrating an enemy base without being spotted, about how you heal yourself, about...

Damn it! I started again! It's just amazing, every minute of it. The boss battles, the infiltration, the funny gags, the music, the living forest around you, the diferent uniforms and masks you can unlock, the diferent videos and ending (the end for example had 3 or four diferent endings, and it was just one boss, a member of the cobra unit).

It's just the perfect game for me! It's awesome in so many ways that I could possible keep writing about it until the keyboard crashes... but i don't have any other keyboard so i'll just stop here...

PD: Ocelot, the great Revolver Ocelot in all his glory, playing with 3 single action army's revolvers...  And the final showdon on the plane, and...  aarggh! I can't stop!

ISS98
Smash Bros

gears of war 2!!!

Any Zelda game, any pokemon game, SSB Melee, SSB Brawl, and a lot of others.