By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OPM RE5 REVIEW ARRIVES -- 5/5!

maybe capcom didn't screw the game up? I thought RE4 was one of the best games of last gen, so I'm definitely looking forward to this ^^

Around the Network

OPM is hardly newsworthy on this one. But I've got highhopes for the game regardless, RE5 looks to be really good.

Good score for RE5, one of my most anticipated games this year.

The demo was awful. Don't trust reviews. This went from a day 1 buy, to I don't even want to play it.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

dbot said:
The demo was awful. Don't trust reviews. This went from a day 1 buy, to I don't even want to play it.

Yeah, better you trust someone who's played one or two levels in a demo over someone who's played the entire game.

Around the Network
dbot said:

Fail

I'm a huge fan of RE4, and I've played the RE5 demo at least 60 times (mostly coop with random people) and I love it.  I'm as much a fan of 0-3 as the next guy, but this style of gameplay just wipes the floor with them, in my opinion.

Also, no one who liked the original games has any right to complain about controls in ANY game XD 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

OPM tend to love multiplats: SFIV, Assassin's Creed and now RE5 all have 5/5 scores.

Considering only three exclusives have that score, and all three of them deserve it...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MontanaHatchet said:
dbot said:

Yeah, better you trust someone who's played one or two levels in a demo over someone who's played the entire game.

So I should trust someone I don't know or base my judgement on personal experience?

@kitchensink - I fail for offering my opinion?  Nice, glad to see you can't have an opinion.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

dbot said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dbot said:

So I should trust someone I don't know or base my judgement on personal experience?

@kitchensink - I fail for offering my opinion?  Nice, glad to see you can't have an opinion.

There are billions of people you don't know, does that mean you shouldn't trust any of them? If it's a person's job to review games, they're generally more trustworthy than any random person whose hobby is to play games. Not only that, but you were saying that we shouldn't trust the review because your opinion is so much better, despite the fact that you've only played the demo and the reviewer in question has played the whole game.

dbot said:
MontanaHatchet said:
dbot said:

'twas just a joke, mate--everyone gets an opinion  

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."