By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - your most expenisve console purchase!

$600 for my PS3 at launch + $60 for Resistance + $55 for an extra controller. = $715

$350 for my 360 in Feb 08 + $60 for Lost Odyssey + $50 for extra controller = $460

By far the most I have ever spent.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

£399 panasonic 3do R.E.A.L in 1994 i think i bought it.

dunno how much that would be in todays money, but all i can remeber is that my dad WENT APE BIG TIME.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The consoles I've always managed to get them as gifts. It's on games that I spent way too much money :p

$450 for my 60GB PS3 (Full BC ^_^) with a free SIXAXIS, and then $53 for Motorstorm.
After that, I've bought a lot of games which cost about $588, including PSN games. I've also bought 2 Dualshock 3 controllers for $110.
So, I've spent about $1201 on my PS3 so far without tax. Probably a bit more than half of that came as gifts from relatives. =)

about 3.5 k euro on my nintendo 64`s^^

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

600€ for a PS3 with one free Sony game (I chose Motorstorm)

$550 ps3 60gb
$500 ps2 but if you factor in the memory card you had to buy ($50), it's tied with the ps3

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Once upon on a time, I paid $399 on my Ps3, plus a controler and 3 or 4 games, I don´t remember now...

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

The PS3 when it got it's first $50 price cut, I bought a second controller and resistance and it totaled up to about $750

But it was worth every penny :)

ps3...