By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where the @### is ALAN WAKE?

Do anybody Know,when it will actually come out? I Been waiting since 2005, when it was announced.

Around the Network

When it's finished, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Where the Fuck Is Gran Turismo 5 and Final Fantasy XIII and Conviction? It can work both ways but having patience will ensure that you get the bang for your buck

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Where the Fuck Is Gran Turismo 5 and Final Fantasy XIII and Conviction? It can work both ways but having patience will ensure that you get the bang for your buck

im curious as in what both ways are?

Asleep.

....Get It ?...um...

Around the Network

A release date will be announced when you lose interest, and will renew your interest. That's how companies work.

By the way, what were people saying about "Sony announces games way earlier than Microsoft"?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Max Payne took five years to come out (Death Rally 1996->Max Payne 2001) and Max Payne 2 came out 2003.
Alan Wake takes longer to finish, so next year could be reasonable?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Max Payne took five years to come out (Death Rally 1996->Max Payne 2001) and Max Payne 2 came out 2003.
Alan Wake takes longer to finish, so next year could be reasonable?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

NinjaKido said:
Asleep.

....Get It ?...um...

Damn it!
I'm to late.  :D

Kudos NinjaKido

Should be an announcement at E3.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.