By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where the @### is ALAN WAKE?

@Dodce

and microsoft ships a product THEY KNOW has a FAULT in it & THEY KNOW it will BREAK DOWN & they know it will SCRATCH DISCS

but obviously they deserve to be held as high as God for that....right?

Dodece once again....you right a 500 word-essay full of bias & BS.

writing huge posts does not make your post any more credible.

so please lets not even get to the topic of "what companies behaviour is shitty or not"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ Shadowblind
uuuummmm, you mentioned a "list" of delayed titles for PS3. There's a list for any system, that's why I said what I said to you, chill out pal.

@RPG
lol...actually that's not true, there are people hyping the title. I have my reasons for hyping the game, perhaps you should research the title a bit closer. What of it do you dislike so far?

Yes, thank you for utterly ruining my joke -_-

If you argue the list of PS3 games that have been delayed for massive times isn't longer then 360 games you need to do some research. And my point was don't blame me for something I didn't start. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

by the time they release the game Alan Wake will be dead

Initiating social expirement #928719281

CGI-Quality said:
@ Shadowblind
uuuummmm, you mentioned a "list" of delayed titles for PS3. There's a list for any system, that's why I said what I said to you, chill out pal.

@RPG
lol...actually that's not true, there are people hyping the title. I have my reasons for hyping the game, perhaps you should research the title a bit closer. What of it do you dislike so far?

Well from the gameplay videos so far the game is nothing but an interactive movie, bunch of quicktime events. I seriously doubt I am wrong having seen that video and cannot see the rest of the game being any different.

E3 announcement is my guess. Christmas 09 or Q1 2010 is my guess.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network

Most likely this year but if it turns out the whole thing is a dream (Alan...wake up) then I will be damn pissed.

halogamer1989 said:
Most likely this year but if it turns out the whole thing is a dream (Alan...wake up) then I will be damn pissed.

Same here, but I think that its extremely unlikely; EVERYONE would see that coming, and it would go down in history as the worst ending ever. Remedy isn't usually TOO predictable...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
mrstickball said:
Should be an announcement at E3.

Agreed. MS will make sure they 'win' E3 again, and this will all but ensure the victory.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Since when was Alan Wake a megaton that could singlehandedly dominate an expo?

wholikeswood said:
Shadowblind said:
mrstickball said:

Agreed. MS will make sure they 'win' E3 again, and this will all but ensure the victory.

Since we found out it was Remedy making it ;)

Shadowblind said:
wholikeswood said:
Shadowblind said:
mrstickball said:

Since we found out it was Remedy making it ;)

Free Radical made Haze.

See where I'm going with this?