By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should there be a Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

YES!

Around the Network

Luigi's Mansion was much better than Super Mario Sunshine IMO

@Barozi

I so agree//I mean seriously bro//using that pro3000 machine gun to suck up those ghosts and figuring out some of the bosses or puzzles were some of the best ever!

xlost7 said:
@Barozi

I so agree//I mean seriously bro//using that pro3000 machine gun to suck up those ghosts and figuring out some of the bosses or puzzles were some of the best ever!

Your postcount scares the shit out of me !!!

There should definitely be a Luigi's Mansion on the Wii. I would also like to see a very good Donkey Kong game on the Wii. Anyway if there is another Luigi's Mansion, it should be titled "Luigi's Mansion Wii".

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Why not? It would be fun, but probably radically different from the first.

Barozi said:
xlost7 said:
@Barozi

Your postcount scares the shit out of me !!!

OMG!!!!!!! I know. Quickly I need to just make a post//ummmmm//quick something on topic//ummmm..Luigi's Mansion 2 would be awesome. Nintendo should develop this game ASAP!!!!

whew...better now Barozi//lol

Yes.

I think Nintendo are much more likely to port the Gamecube version as part of their Play for Wii series than make a new game. A Luigi's mansion would work great for Wii but would Nintendo bother to make a new game when they can port and old game and justify it by saying not many people had a Gamecube? I seriously doubt it.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Yes.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception