By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should there be a Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

i hope nintendo does it, maybe announce it at e3 this year, if they do make it i will buy it on day 1.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

lol//I would want a sequel and I will surely buy it. I loved the original on the Gamecube it was certainly underrated. There are not that many Luigi games on any Nintendo platform. I remember awhile back Luigi Mansion wasn't suppose to be a game but rather a tech demo to show off the Gamecube processing power n then they decided to make it into a game.

Certainly an awesome idea. And the added Wii-mote controls will certainly increase my enjoyment!

yeah, Liugi deserves to have another game, and with the Wii controls it could make the gameplay much more enjoyable

I'll just say: Yes.

I've been hoping for a sequel as soon as I played the first one. I'd buy it day one. I wonder how motion controls would work. I bet it'd be interesting^^

Good times, good times.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

SmokedHostage said:
sethnintendo said:

I am sure this has already been discussed but I couldn't find the threads. I really liked the first game and it just makes sense that this game would go well with the Wii controls. Should Nintendo make a sequel with motion controls? It would sell a few million if they put some effort into it.

I think Luigi's Mansion was "hold fans over" game for those waiting for Super Mario 128/Sunshine.

The Wii could sure use a "hold over" game right now.  When is the next mario or zelda game coming out?   They referenced the development of those games at E3 because they had little else to show.  Everyone knew those games would be in development, but despite having nothing to sure of those games (still) they had to mention that to calm the fans.

Around the Network

I've always wanted a sequel to luigis mansion.

I wouldn't mind a Luigi's Mansion 2, I really enjoyed the first one.

Definatly.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Yes, it would work great with the Wii remote.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Actually, I don't think it has been discussed here yet.. I would love to see Luigi's Mansion 2.