By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is the J mans 360 holy?

The J mans 360 still is running the same it always has , even after the J man use to leave his 360 on to not restart a game (no saving device) and had no idea wtf was rrod until going on the internet forums.

Anyone else have a 360 like the J mans?

Is the J man on borrowed time?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

the 360 of the J man is like the J man it cant be killed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
the 360 of the J man is like the J man it cant be killed

K-----K---KIRBY!!!!!!!!

it is plainly obvious that you unwittingly blessed your xbox 360 to not rrod, oh great one, thee powers amazes even thee sometimes.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
jesus kung fu magic said:

The J mans 360 still is running the same it always has , even after the J man use to leave his 360 on to not restart a game (no saving device) and had no idea wtf was rrod until going on the internet forums.

loool I can remember I did that a whole week with a borrowed PS2 ^^

Around the Network

Maybe it is your kung fu magic that is doing the trick.  It is a bit like Austin Power's mojo.  Not everyone has it.  Myself, I faced 360 RROD issues.  I had to go through return and so on with it.  But it could be your kung fu magic.

Barozi said:

loool I can remember I did that a whole week with a borrowed PS2 ^^

I tried to use my 60GB PS3 as a PS2 unit, while my 360 was on the way for repairs.  I didn't get nearly as much mileage out of it as I would of liked.  I ended up wanting my 360 back to do games.  And yes, I have played about all the top PS3 games.  Ok, didn't do Resistance 2 yet, or Motorstorm 2, but the others I have done.  And cross-ports I tend to do on my 360.  UT3 is installed on my PS3 at this point, as I am fan.

Cougarman said:
it is plainly obvious that you unwittingly blessed your xbox 360 to not rrod, oh great one, thee powers amazes even thee sometimes.

True True

The J man one time went to make some food and his sdtv transformed into a hdtv

my launch elite with a custom blue dragon faceplate is divine and holy.

mine RRoD'd straight out the the box. let me tell you...i was pissed.