By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is the J mans 360 holy?

ymeaga1n said:
kitler53 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
kitler53 said:
mine RRoD'd straight out the the box. let me tell you...i was pissed.

Wow that sucks.

What did you do?

i opened the box, plugged it in, turned it on then immediately had to call customer support.  took ~4 weeks after my purchase before i got to play my first game.  it hasn't broken since but to be honest that's not saying much because it's been unplugged for the majority of the time i've owned it - only so many plugins to my reciever and it was the first thing to get bumped.

Why didn't you take it back to the store? You bought new and got refurbished?

maybe BB would have taken it back but there was a peice of paper in there that said something along the lines of "in case of hardware issue do not return to store, call this number".  apparently i follow directions well.

Around the Network

...ignore i was wrong.

...even after the J man use to leave his 360 on to not restart a game...

Tell us thy name of thy holy game.

Blessed be thy game !

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Well, i never had problem with my xbox these past 2 years, no rrod for me. It seems i'm good at blessing consoles as well.

Oh and J-man, hate to break it to ya, but Kirby lied. The J man can be killed. History proved that.

What the romans didn't foresee though, was that the J-man can reincarnate. That's your secret as well as the xbox's :P.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

yanamaster said:
Well, i never had problem with my xbox these past 2 years, no rrod for me. It seems i'm good at blessing consoles as well.

Oh and J-man, hate to break it to ya, but Kirby lied. The J man can be killed. History proved that.

What the romans didn't foresee though, was that the J-man can reincarnate. That's your secret as well as the xbox's :P.

No the J man allowed himself to be killed because there were no video games back then and allowed them to kill him so that he could reincarnate to this time instead of living without games.

But as of now he is immortal.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
yanamaster said:

No the J man allowed himself to be killed because there were no video games back then and allowed them to kill him so that he could reincarnate to this time instead of living without games.

If the J-man is immortal and omnipotent at the same time, can the J-Man kill himself ?

Or as H. Simpson said : "could God overheat a pizza to the point even he wouldn't be able to eat it ?"

And again, what is thy name of thy holy game ?

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

Heh you reminded me about a book that twisted the history of Jesus. Basically after the Romans killed the J-man, he did not go to heaven to repent for our sins. He came back down to earth and brought onto us fire and sword, drowning the world in human blood. After that he decided that he butchered us enough, he left for his fathers kingdom and never looked back.

The world that's shown in the novel is what you might say as an everlasting spanish inquisition using methods that Hitler would not dare to even think of using. Of course it's pure fiction, but it makes you wonder what could have been :D.....

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Gh0st4lifE said:
yanamaster said:

If the J-man is immortal and omnipotent at the same time, can the J-Man kill himself ?

Or as H. Simpson said : "could God overheat a pizza to the point even he wouldn't be able to eat it ?"

And again, what is thy name of thy holy game ?

The J man could kill himself if he allowed it.

And there were a couple of games the first was fight night to keep the career going, the second was oblivion and the third was bioshock.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

The J man could kill himself if he allowed it.

And there were a couple of games the first was fight night to keep the career going, the second was oblivion and the third was bioshock.

Blessed be thy holy Fight Night / Oblivion / Bioshock trinity