By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KIillzone 2 SuperBowl Commercial

I really hope it is a fake lol

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Dallinor said:

Looks convincing enough.

When people say a "superbowl ad" though, do they mean an advertisment shown at the actual show?

Or does only one TV station cover the game and it's shown during the commercial break on that one station?

This cat needs information.

ooooh that could have been so much better.

Check out my game about moles ^

They should've used the ballet of death

but it seems fake

EVEN IF IT IS TRUE

atleast the WORD is getting out to what 70 Million ppl watching the superbowl!!!

@squilliam

maybe you should leave jokes to rol.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

gengen2034 said:
thanks for the clear up. next time i see him i'll bitch slap him til he buys a ps3!!

Do you want someone like him joining the ranks of PS3 owners?  You get him on the PS3, and he will be saying he saw the next Halo on the PS3.  Best to let him be.  If you want to have fun, you can ask him for proof of this.  Make him tapdance awhile.

Oh, also here, I would think Sony would at least hire Harry Kalas, the guy who does NFL voice overs, to do a football ad. They would have someone speak it, rather than just have the video. Harry Kalas is doing the play by play for the Puppy Bowl.

Around the Network

There is no Superbowl ad for Killzone 2. Sony is advertising two movies, Angels & Demons, and The Year One. Thats it. No ad for Killzone 2.

there won' be any videogame commercial during superbowl... this is just a fanmade

bbsin said:
Squilliam said:
Whats the point? According to the PS3 fans on this site, rednecks only own Xbox 360s!

I know you're joking around but all football fans =/= red necks

As a matter of fact. Arizona fans and Pittsburgh fans are neither in the redneck catagory.

Either way, this is a rumour, don't get all your hopes up. I doubt they would show this on the superbowl. This Superbowl is slated to have one of the lower rating (in terms of superbowls) but cost the most for advertisements.

I am skeptical that this ad will be aired during the Super Bowl.  It is far too violent for the Super Bowl.

--In 2008, an average of 97.5 million Americans tuned in to FOX to watch the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots, making it the most-watched Super Bowl ever. The event averaged a 43.1% household rating, up from the 2007 game between the Indianapolis Colts and the Chicago Bears, which was watched by 93.1 million viewers and an average of 42.6% of U.S. Homes.

http://www.nielsen.com/media/2009/pr_090123.html

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I thought it was kinda good.

SlumsofOhio said:
There is no Superbowl ad for Killzone 2. Sony is advertising two movies, Angels & Demons, and The Year One. Thats it. No ad for Killzone 2.

And you are sure of this how, exactly?