By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 4 New "Need for Speed" announced! And you thought the serie was dead ^^

it's spelled hoped. We hoped the series was dead :P

But then again EA has picked up their game recently so maybe they'll actually be good

Around the Network

*Groan*

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A CRAPPY GAME LIKE UNDERCOVER WHILE IGNORING AN AMAZING GAME LIKE VALKYRIA CHRONICLES!

I hope you're all happy

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
*Groan*

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A CRAPPY GAME LIKE UNDERCOVER WHILE IGNORING AN AMAZING GAME LIKE VALKYRIA CHRONICLES!

I hope you're all happy

Yes, racing fans should pick up Valkyria Chronicles when they want to play a racing game?

Anyway more on topic, I like that Wii will have it's own game, maybe it will help the sales.

Tuulikk said:
Kantor said:
*Groan*

I hope you're all happy

Yes, racing fans should pick up Valkyria Chronicles when they want to play a racing game?

Anyway more on topic, I like that Wii will have it's own game, maybe it will help the sales.

Very well,

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A CRAPPY GAME LIKE UNDERCOVER WHILE IGNORING A RELATIVELY GOOD GAME LIKE BURNOUT PARADISE!

Why do people take so much crap from EA?

EDIT: That's doubly good, because Paradise is a good EA game. That's right, they do exist. Dead Space is another. Undercover is not.

Maybe one out of the four may end up half decent? place your bets now!

Around the Network

Well, IGN defines Decent as 7.0-7.4, so half decent would be 3.5-3.7.

There's a good chance.

LOL an NFS MMO!

Kantor said:
Well, IGN defines Decent as 7.0-7.4, so half decent would be 3.5-3.7.

There's a good chance.

Woohoo!

Am I the only one that didn't think undercover was THAT bad for a rent? ignore the terribily corny acting though.

It seems really weird to me. I guess there needs to be more details for me to make anyreal conclusions, but a NfS sim and MMO is sort of not what I think the series needs right now.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

lame, what is up with 4 need for speeds. EA can't even make one right. They also promised before the last one come out that they would spend 2years freshining the series up.

Guess all that was lies too haha.