By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 4 New "Need for Speed" announced! And you thought the serie was dead ^^

Kantor said:
Tuulikk said:
Kantor said:
*Groan*

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A CRAPPY GAME LIKE UNDERCOVER WHILE IGNORING AN AMAZING GAME LIKE VALKYRIA CHRONICLES!

I hope you're all happy

Yes, racing fans should pick up Valkyria Chronicles when they want to play a racing game?

Anyway more on topic, I like that Wii will have it's own game, maybe it will help the sales.

Very well,

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A CRAPPY GAME LIKE UNDERCOVER WHILE IGNORING A RELATIVELY GOOD GAME LIKE BURNOUT PARADISE!

Why do people take so much crap from EA?

EDIT: That's doubly good, because Paradise is a good EA game. That's right, they do exist. Dead Space is another. Undercover is not.

Ha ha. I can agree with parts of that at least. If they put a Burnout game on Wii maybe that will be it for me. And I have never liked the Need for Speed series, but I am curius of Need For Speed Nitro and I don't have anything against the existance of the Need For Speed games.

Why they take so much crap from EA? Easy pick up, known gameseries, big known company behind the games, game commercials and more.

Around the Network

Basically they want to make a Sim racer, An arcade racer and a MMO racer, but don't want to take the risk of using a new IP.

So they're tacking the Need for Speed label on them all to boost opening sales. Now they're probably hoping the games will see continued sales on their own merits, as the Need for Speed label has been sullied to a point where it might turn off just as many people in the long run as it will attract them right off the get go.

As usual, here's hoping they're great while expecting very little.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

EA just follow your own slogan for once 'its in the game' but obviosly EA you can't make a decent game anymore i seriously think that they should stop making games Leav the need for speed franchise alone or just sell it because its dead

Well I guess they know how you milk every drop out of an IP.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a good arcade-realistic racer (you know, having an arcade game but racing on streets) on the Wii, so maybe NfS Nitro will be good and fill the gap. That the title is Nintendo-exclusive isn't a bad sign at least.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Umm, why not just focus on one game?

Around the Network

awesome! How come only one is going on the 360, that is the platform it sells best on...

Would you purshase 4 NFS in the same month?

The Nintendo exclusive one sounds just like a Mario Kart clone, and considering they already announced other 2 Mario Kart clones MySims Racing and Nascar Kart Racing, my respect for EA is 0 now.

Well they said that this NFS won't be a mario kart clone! Let's give em credit!

Ive made a thread about this already, and the description of the game was like Mario Kart without items.