By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - halo Wars sales will be huge for it's genre - bigger than killzone 2.

I doubt Halo Wars will outsell KZ2.

Around the Network

If halo Wars sells 700,00 in its first week and 3-4 million lifetime, then maybe we will see Starcraft on 360.

I doubt that.
Killzone 2 will destroy Halo Wars.

Killzone 2 will probably sell more. I have asked all my Halo loving friends if they're interested and they said they wouldnt touch it without Keyboard and Mouse support

don't think Halo WArs would outsell KZ2 and would be very surprised if it happens... not all Halo fans are going to move to Halo Wars since it's a different genre

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

If Halo Wars does sell well, then expect it to have the most returns for a game ever.

People will go in thinking they are getting a new FPS, come home and not like what they see.

It is the same vein as the Mario and FF spinoffs, they dont sell as well as the main quests.

Halo Wars might win because you'll have people buying it thinking it is FPS...

If Halo Wars is anywhere near KZ2 sales, it is a morale victory and a boon for RTS in general.

Remember the glory days of RTS? I wouldn't mind having those days back. And Halo Wars may be a start back to those days.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Its a big ask and probably unlikely.
Still brand name is important and a lot of folks may check this out because of that.
Is this made by bungie?

I would not be shocked if Halo Wars outsold Killzone 2, especially if K2 has the mediocre legs that mgs4 had.