By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why all the hype for Killzone2?

eh you dont get it do you? it is not a FPS. it is a First Person war simulation game. and the only one in this new genre

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I think it's a pretty good game. I'd call it AAA just from the presentation aspect. The reason it's getting so much attention is because it finally proves the Sony fanboys right in their assertion that the PS3 is capable of outperforming the 360 graphically, as well as the fact that this game is a PS3 exclusive. Can't get too mad at them. However, you can completely discredit their assertions that this game is gonna do much, by itself, to change the tide of the whole console war. That part is a joke, and anyone who even for a second, attempts to conform to that opinion, will be judged harshly by me.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Yeah just another game that has been hyped up to be the PS3 saviour and like the rest will be a good game that as zenfolder said will not help the PS3 in the console war.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think it's a pretty good game. I'd call it AAA just from the presentation aspect. The reason it's getting so much attention is because it finally proves the Sony fanboys right in their assertion that the PS3 is capable of outperforming the 360 graphically, as well as the fact that this game is a PS3 exclusive. Can't get too mad at them. However, you can completely discredit their assertions that this game is gonna do much, by itself, to change the tide of the whole console war. That part is a joke, and anyone who even for a second, attempts to conform to that opinion, will be judged harshly by me.

Is there a PS3 game that you think could make this possible?

Serious question.

I hope I don't get rebuked for this, but is there anything better to do?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

its deep online multiplayer?

OP, how about stop worrying about what excites other people?

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Then I think you should be having a few words with some 360 fanboys, as is they that use the term "PS3 saviour " , not PS3 Fanboys .

Initially, t3h graphics!!!
Now, t3h graphics, and the gameplay, and the fantastic looking multiplayer, and now the fact that its average review is 95

The graphics = ...mmmmmmazing!!!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler