By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now The reviews are pouring in Predict Killzone 2 sales.......

Yes, I did pull that number out of my ass, but you and I both know that only guys that hang out on forums like this know who developed what. And even then, many of us are still absolutely clueless about who makes what.

Forumites like us make up a very small portion of the video game consumer base out there.

Around the Network

Some people have expectations that are way too high, IMO.

True though given the hype (2005 start) reviews and all the coverage it has gotten (talkin here about the likes of bbc newsweek) not just gaming sites.

1 million ww on a 17 million user base wont be all that hard.

I preordered my copy so that's 1 and that's the only number I guarantee.

1M first week and 3M LTD, but I hope more.

Around the Network

Ok I'm gonna be optimistic because that's just the kind of person I am and I think GG deserves it for creating an incredible game, and for induring all of the bashing, until recently, that the media and others have unfairly bestowed upon them  for so long, imo!!! So now that I've said my peace, let's see hhhmmmm!!!

1 million 1st week!!!

5 million LTD!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

twingo said:
True though given the hype (2005 start) reviews and all the coverage it has gotten (talkin here about the likes of bbc newsweek) not just gaming sites.

1 million ww on a 17 million user base wont be all that hard.

Don't you mean 20 million? (or to be more specific 19.90 million)

In my opinion.

600k at least in America
600k at least in Others [Bundled in Europe]

5 million LTD

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Great reviews lead to legs. I don't see how it will lead to large initial sales. Advertising and marketing is good for early sales.

I don't think to many people waited until the reviews came in to form a prediction..

ha some are so random to its kinda funny

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41