By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now The reviews are pouring in Predict Killzone 2 sales.......

Well now that I've seen IGN gave it 9.4/10 I'll say

4.5 Million LTD (up from my previous 4 million)

875,000 First Week (up from my previous about 500,000)

Around the Network

750,000 First week. LTD 2.7 million.

Anybody predicting over 700k week 1 is insane. Even World at War didn't manage that, and it had a humongous fanbase from CoD4, plus it released in the thick of the holiday season.

Aj_habfan said:
35k first week
275k by 2042

overhype has gotten into you,,,there is no way killlzone 2 can pull of those numbers

XD

more realistically

75 units first week

184 LTD

afterall maxim gave the game 7 out of 10 and that's a more credible source for our predictions

First Week: 500,000
Lifetime: 4-5 million

Around the Network

Hmmm
First:600
Life: 4.2

Former something....

makingmusic476 said:
Anybody predicting over 700k week 1 is insane. Even World at War didn't manage that, and it had a humongous fanbase from CoD4, plus it released in the thick of the holiday season.

Ehh ww i got a week ago, COD4 was day one.

Thing had no infinity ward stigma on it and ww2 is way overdone (modern weapons are more fun)

17 milliion user base in Eu/NA thin being a heavly hyped FPS and now review proven, best graphics on any console.  1 million is not all that hard for 7 days of sales. 

Cod4 did 400k on half that and that was a multi p game.

twingo said:
makingmusic476 said:

Thing had no infinity ward stigma on it and ww2 is way overdone (modern weapons are more fun)

17 milliion user base in Eu/NA thin being a heavly hyped FPS and now review proven, best graphics on any console.  1 million is not all that hard for 7 days of sales. 

At least 3,800,000 of those 4,000,000 CoD4 ps3 owners don't know who the hell makes what game.

My first week:

Life To date :

makingmusic476 said:
twingo said:
makingmusic476 said:

At least 3,800,000 of those 4,000,000 CoD4 ps3 owners don't know who the hell makes what game.

other then you pulled that out of your ass you know that how not that it matter any way? How about 99.% of those 4 mill know COD with out IW = cod3 strong franchise or not.

Exclusive, 360/PS3 owners have a simple choice which console to buy it on..