By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now The reviews are pouring in Predict Killzone 2 sales.......

Aj_habfan said:
35k first week
275k by 2042

ZOMG , Overhype!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

First week 350-400k

LTD- 3 million

And to those saying it will sell in cod 4 levels need to back off their computers for a while.

KZ2 is no cod.

No, it isn't.  But Call of Duty was never a 10+ million selling franchise until Call of Duty 4 came along.  It sold extremely well because it was a damn good title,and had great word of mouth. Not becasue of the past success of the franchise.

Killzone 2 will probably follow a similar fate, except the Helghast are far more marketable than anything Call of Duty has to offer.  It has the gameplay, and it has the graphics, and as we all know, shooters with great graphics sell shitloads, even if the gameplay is decidedly average (Crysis broke a million in three months, despite it's heft requirements).

Plus, Killzone has the benefit of being exclusive.  Any ps3/360 owners will have to get the game on ps3.

Killzone 2 has a very good chance of selling more than the ps3 version of Call of Duty 4.

makingmusic476 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

First week 350-400k

LTD- 3 million

And to those saying it will sell in cod 4 levels need to back off their computers for a while.

KZ2 is no cod.

No, it isn't.  But Call of Duty was never a 10+ million selling franchi Not becasue of the past success of the franchise.

Killzone 2 will probably follow a similar fate, except the Helghast are far more marketable than anything Call of Duty has to offer.  It has the gameplay, and it has teh graphics, adn as we all know, shooters with great graphics sell shitloads.

Plus, Killzone has the benefit of being exclusive.  Any ps3/360 owners will have to get the game on ps3.

Killzone 2 has a very good chance of selling more than the ps3 version of Call of Duty 4.

We all Know Killzone 2 will sell like Haze !

Ok, to be serious:

100-800k first week
1 million - 4 million lifetime

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Ok, to be serious:

100-800k first week

LOL, Cover your tracks ;)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ blazin

How DARE you mock teh awesomeness of Haze...

XD

Yes I Dare. Killzone 2 = Haze >>>> LBP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MGS4

@CGI xD . We are way off topic now.

blazinhead89 said:
Strategyking92 said:
Ok, to be serious:

100-800k first week

LOL, Cover your tracks ;)

What? This is very possible!!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

hmmm, I don't know

500/1.5 first week.

1.5/2ish 1st month(4 weeks)

3.5/7 life time

no preorder rumors not yet known marketing hard to say.