By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 Gametrailers Media BLOWOUT!!

Okay, after the preview, I want this more than Bioshock. Yes, there are some changes, but they sound like good ones. The bit about using Wiiconnect 24 to buy items, soundtracks, and bonuses and trading them to people with points earned from playing is awesome. 7 hours = 15% complete... we can assume that Gametrailers has probably missed some scans and stuff though so lets say they are actually 20% through the game. That means at a minimum this will be a 35 hour game, and with online downloadable items and stuff the replay value could be VERY high. MUST BUY NOW.

Around the Network

November 8th? Dang. Yeah, I'd buy a modchip...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I haven't watched these videos (don't think I really want to yet), but are these videos of the Game Trailers guys playing the game, or are these sent by Nintendo?

super_etecoon said:
I haven't watched these videos (don't think I really want to yet), but are these videos of the Game Trailers guys playing the game, or are these sent by Nintendo?

Looks like they were made by Game Trailers.

And my pants are now uncomfortably tight.

I'm going to own this game before I finish MP2. The conflict between finishing MP2 to maintain continuity and popping this baby in immediately will surely drive me insane.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
super_etecoon said:

I'm going to own this game before I finish MP2. The conflict between finishing MP2 to maintain continuity and popping this baby in immediately will surely drive me insane.

Is this an expression?  Of what exactly?

Around the Network

Holy crap the preview one is just awsome. This really shows how the game looks! To hell to those that said it looks like MP2, this looks a ton better!!

October 26th... i hate Europe :(

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
super_etecoon said:
famousringo said:

Is this an expression? Of what exactly?

*Ahem* It's an expression of how excited I am about this game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

super_etecoon said:
famousringo said:
super_etecoon said:

Is this an expression? Of what exactly?

Well hes either saying he crapped them in excitement or, well, the other side if you know what I mean =P

Wow...and I don't think she even takes off her clothes in this one....unless you get all the tokens and beat the game in less than 4 hrs.

What could really be like.. a HUGE surprise was if you could play the whole game with Zero Siut samus...

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers