By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 Gametrailers Media BLOWOUT!!

In the comparison video to MP2 i can't really see any difference, in some shots MP3 looks better but in other MP2 looks better. Can you tell me what is different maybe it will stand out more.

Around the Network

The difference is that MP3 looks better, hands down.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Warlord you've already proven yourself to be a PS fanboy why do you even try to start a flame war every time a Wii owner says a Wii game looks better than a GC game? Especially when in this case IT IS CRSYTAL CLEAR it looks much better.

Jeez we all know the Wii is nowhere as capable as the PS3 isn't that enough for you?!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Androo said:
Warlord you've already proven yourself to be a PS fanboy why do you even try to start a flame war every time a Wii owner says a Wii game looks better than a GC game? Especially when in this case IT IS CRSYTAL CLEAR it looks much better.

Jeez we all know the Wii is nowhere as capable as the PS3 isn't that enough for you?!

QFT. Maybe you need your eyes checked...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Why don't you guys shut up about the fanboy crap, I own all Ninteno consoles aswell accept the wii so don't call me a PS fanboy.

It was an honest question, i even had one of my friends who is a big Nintendo fan watch the video and he said MP2 looks better then MP3. Maybe you guys should take another look at the game and see that maybe the GC one looks better.

And i never brought up the PS3 or anything, and i never tried to start anything, i say one thing about a wii game and you all go mental just like i said in the other thread.

Around the Network

Yes this looks the buisness..great improvment over echoes.. having played echoes to death i can safely say its clear that this is not GC stuff...GC can't do all that lighting, particle effects tons of enemies and keep chugging 60 frames /sec...

finally we have a proper Wii game visual wise...content wise i'll wait till i play..

Warlord_ said:
Why don't you guys shut up about the fanboy crap, I own all Ninteno consoles aswell accept the wii so don't call me a PS fanboy.

It was an honest question, i even had one of my friends who is a big Nintendo fan watch the video and he said MP2 looks better then MP3. Maybe you guys should take another look at the game and see that maybe the GC one looks better.

And i never brought up the PS3 or anything, and i never tried to start anything, i say one thing about a wii game and you all go mental just like i said in the other thread.

You lost your credibility already don't let it go into the negatives...

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Warlord_ said:
In the comparison video to MP2 i can't really see any difference, in some shots MP3 looks better but in other MP2 looks better. Can you tell me what is different maybe it will stand out more.

The piont is, that Echoes is freaking beautiful for a GC-game, and that they are showing off the best looking parts of Echoes against Corruptions tip of the iceberg. But with my detail-eye I could see these improvements:

-Better special effects

-more and better color and detail

-more enemies at once

-better textures

-sharper images due to 480p

Also, Echoes launched at the end of the GC's life, it was clear that the Gamecube couldn't do much better. Corruption launches at the very beginning of Wii's life, so in like 5 years, games will look 2 to 3 times as good as echoes.

Compare the first Prime with Corruption, and you've got yourself a 100% fair comparison.

Dont worry about him mariozeldametroid... he can saw all he likes while everybody drools on this awsome game.

I'm so relieved I'm not biased anymore. I used to miss out on awsome games just because it's made by the enemy or on the enemy's console...

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

Honestly, my untrained eye (repeat - untrained for emphasis) couldn't tell much difference in the comparison vid.  None-the-less, the game looks amazing and I'm super excited about it.

On a separate note, Warlord_ may not have made the fairest comments in the past, but I really think he was asking an honest question this time.  Thanks to ale666 and mariozeldametroid for giving an honest answer.  I expected more from the Wii fans here - I mean, C'mon guys, a bit of tolerance never goes astray.