By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - To masturbate or not to masturbate, that is the question

*books GP appointment*

Around the Network

@ Serious WB, as soon as I clicked "play" on that video, my seven year old looked over my shoulder and started watching. I had to close down the entire site to keep from ruining her innocence!!

HeroeDeLeyenda said:
What about girls? they masturbate too

I wouldn't worry, women with prostates are kinda rare...

and scary.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

SeriousWB, I disagree. It comes in handy (lol, a pun) when the dudes too nervous or things are too awkward for much to happen but a girl does not want to leave the guy with blue balls. Having used it in such a situation and the guy was done in

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

d21lewis said:
If I go six days without sex or masturbating, on the seventh day, I will literally rape a sofa (sorry, sofa). I'm going to have to take my chances with the prostate cancer. I beat "The Adventures of Bayou Billy" on the Nes. I can beat cancer!

I sure hope cancer's not as hard as Bayou Billy, or else I'm fucked.  I can't believe you beat that.  I'd actually pay to see that.  You never cease to amaze me.

Around the Network

I disagree WB and Moon, I don't like one instead of sex, but I like it. It's usually not satisfying in that way for me but maybe for a really desperate guy it is. I also do not like the idea of getting a handy just because she doesn't feel like having sex. If she doesn't feel like having sex, she doesn't have to. Why would I want a girl to do something when she either is only pretending to like me and doing it because it's easier to do it and get out or do it because she feels pity for me. If a girlfriend or lovers ever pities me, then please shoot me.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

great masterbation is now a moral dilema....

Holy shit that means I'm dying!

Why are you all talking like masterbation is a choice? o_0 I thought men had to do it ten times a day to stay alive.

If that is not the case then the cops in my area are way too lenient when it comes to public masterbation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.