By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - __ New Europe XBOX360 Halo wars+Halo 3 bundle VS KZ2 __

bastards im looking for a new X360 to go to college. I want this bundle an xtra halo 3 is nice for lan parties and im buying halo wars anyways. Cmon M$ release this stateside

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Sardauk said:
Kantor said:
Hmm. That should help the 360 a fair bit, although Halo 3 is old...

And may I ask why you chose low-res, horrible screenshots of Killzone 2 and high-res bullshots of Halo 3? It's misleading.

Halo is getting "old" indeed, but it is still the game the most played online on console... not because of graphics or story or hype but thanks to its content

This massive online community has a value and MS is probably trying to get the most out of it.

Same remarks for the screenshots, it was biased.

Probably the most played online game because 9 million people own it and it doesn't have a sequel yet...it was really good, but pretty overhyped.

And please, take those screenshots off! Use Spartan's!

No I don't agree. An over-hyped game don't last like HALO3 does.

We are talking about an ACTIVE community (most played game on the most used online system for console).

So... I know you have great hope in KZ2,but about Halo3...don't try for now... .

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Solid_Raiden said:
Awesome bundle.

On a side note. Those screen shots you included make Killzone 2 look awful and Halo 3 look like it's actually worth a damn graphically. TIME PARODOX!!! lol

Well, anything that does that is guilting of more spin than is seen in an active top, or political discussion forum.

Halo 3 is a good game, but Call of Duty 4 is the best shooter of all time...

wfz said:
Gh0st4lifE said:
iFlower7 said:
wfz said:
Jesus Christ Killzone 2 looks like real life.. especially in the third to last picture that Spartan posted. Holy cow!

That's also a great bundle for Halo, but don't most people already own Halo 3? I guess Microsoft thinks not, at least for Europe.

Why would they own Halo 3 but not a 360 console?

LOL

Because even if you don't own a 360, you still need to own Halo 3 for the hell of it?

You completely got me on that one, I really wasn't thinking it over clearly. I laughed pretty hard when I saw your post and realized that. That KZ2 picture was the only thing going on in my mind when I wrote that post. :P

I own all 3 Halo's and don't own an xbox or an xbox360.

Around the Network
eliasg said:

The one thing that surprised me so much about CoD4, was the perfection of FPS controls on a console.  I doubt god himself could make better controls for an FPS on a console.  I just hope they up the graphics alot for CoD6 since its so dated and fix the server issues they have.

Griffin said:
eliasg said:

The one thing that surprised me so much about CoD4, was the perfection of FPS controls on a console.  I doubt god himself could make better controls for an FPS on a console.  I just hope they up the graphics alot for CoD6 since its so dated and fix the server issues they have.

Are you seriously suggesting that COD4 graphics are ......dated ?? The game is a technical marvel , since it runs in 60 fps , and is still the best looking console fps until KZ2 is released .

fulcizombie said:
Griffin said:
eliasg said:

Are you seriously suggesting that COD4 graphics are ......dated ?? The game is a technical marvel , since it runs in 60 fps , and is still the best looking console fps until KZ2 is released .

The game is ugly and was dated when it came out, the game is filled with some of the worst textures this generation has seen, and runs in native 600p, its a step above RFoM for graphics.  Just about any FPS released in 2008 has better graphics.  Halo3 is even miles better the Cod4.

@griffin

no?

call of duty 4 is one THE best looking FPS on the consoles ,,,(untill killzone 2 comes out)

COD4 was the first console fps that impressed me with far cry 2 being the second . Its textures are great and its IQ crystal clear. I am talking about the 360 version , i haven't played the presumably inferior ps3 version .