By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If KZ2 Gets Haze Type Reviews Will you Throw In The Towel?

The title says it all what will you do?

Remember tomorrow is the first official review from Eurogamer.

Around the Network

I already like my PS3. Why would I dislike it because one game doesn't meet the hype?

Although there is almost no chance it will get haze type reviews , if it were to happen the J mans ps3 is being sold because that was going to be the J mans first purchase of a ps3 exclusive that he was really interested in. There will be ff13 type hysteria going on over the internet if it happens though.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

lol eurogamer

Check out my game about moles ^

no but it can't be a haze because there's already like 10 reviews for this game already and it's averaged around 9.4 from those reviews.

Also, from the impressions of IGN UK US and AU...it's going to be awesome.

No doubt xbox trolls will be ready to pounce if the games gets less than 9/10 but it won't be a haze which is already supported by the reviews thus far.

Around the Network

Throw in the towel for what reason exactly? It wouldn't be the end of the world, but I must admit I'd be sorely disappointed.
That said, the chances of KZ2 getting Haze scores are lower than the odds of having peace in the Middle East imo.

A better question is will you throw in the towel if it get MGS4 like review. You don't own a PS3 or any of its games yet you create a lot of threads regarding Killzone 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
A better question is will you throw in the towel if it get MGS4 like review. You don't own a PS3 or any of its games yet you create a lot of threads regarding Killzone 2.

I only posed the question no need to get edgy.

The PS3 is not lacking in games as it used to, we have tons of games to play, we may have too many.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's already too late for that to happen.

Haze was only hyped because of the developer's history and the fact that it was PS3 exclusive. Most of that hype dried up as it neared release. We knew it wasn't going to be any good. Same with Lair.