By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If KZ2 Gets Haze Type Reviews Will you Throw In The Towel?

fingers crossed

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
reask said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.

Well in all fairness the chances of this game getting bad reviews are very very slim but the question I pose would be no different 24 hours before the Gears 2 review.

All im saying is imaagine it flopped review wise it would have to be a bummer.

Let's consider the fact that'd you never make a thread like this for a game like Gears 2. 

Point taken but gears had to live up to a lot of hype and succeeded as I am sure KZ2 will so i was saying imagine after all this it flopped review wise. It isnt going to happen so it is only a worst case scenario.

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
fingers crossed

Fingers crossed as in what? You hope the game dosent fail or does? Cause if you do hope the game fails somethings wrong,no TRUE gamer should want a game to fail just cause its on the other system.

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
fingers crossed

lol my firend as PSX put it you ahve the following syndrom:

"I'm in my parents basement polishing my Master Chief helmet and secretly hoping KZ2 isn't as good as everyone says it is" syndrome

MontanaHatchet said:
Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.

Isn't calling someone a troll trolling as well?  I seem to remember hearing about warnings being handed out for that.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Isn't calling someone a troll trolling as well?  I seem to remember hearing about warnings being handed out for that.

You're right. I can't say I called him a troll, but it seems you did. I'd give you a warning but it seems a simple slap on the wrist should suffice.

MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:

You're right. I can't say I called him a troll, but it seems you did. I'd give you a warning but it seems a simple slap on the wrist should suffice.

rofl.  What's with you wanting to give spankings?  Is this a new moderating style?

RPG said:
I am finding it very hard to believe the OP is 46, my dad is the same age and does not come onto gaming sites to troll about games.

Just just in:

My Daddy =/= reask :O

Point taken but I have at least put my age up on my profile for everyone to see so am not hiding anything.

Maybe I am to old for these forums but the site doesnt seem to have age restrictions on sign up.

Just because I am 46 doesnt mean I lose all entitlements to opinions I would hope I work with age groups ranging from 17 to 64 so whats the differnce here.

super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:

rofl.  What's with you wanting to give spankings?  Is this a new moderating style?

I said "wrist," slow down! If you want spankings, you gotta pay for that sort of thing.

@RPG

I am 24 now, so when I get to 30 I shouldn't play anymore?

I hope you wouldn't.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!