By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If KZ2 Gets Haze Type Reviews Will you Throw In The Towel?

reask said:
RPG said:
I am finding it very hard to believe the OP is 46, my dad is the same age and does not come onto gaming sites to troll about games.

Just just in:

My Daddy =/= reask :O

Point taken but I have at least put my age up on my profile for everyone to see so am not hiding anything.

Maybe I am to old for these forums but the site doesnt seem to have age restrictions on sign up.

Just because I am 46 doesnt mean I lose all entitlements to opinions I would hope I work with age groups ranging from 17 to 64 so whats the differnce here.

nothing man,,your age is not important man,,,,Answering my last question is important.

are you or are you not gonna get Killzone2/PS3 if it's reviewed like MGS4?

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.

Isn't calling someone a troll trolling as well?  I seem to remember hearing about warnings being handed out for that.

You're right. I can't say I called him a troll, but it seems you did. I'd give you a warning but it seems a simple slap on the wrist should suffice.

rofl.  What's with you wanting to give spankings?  Is this a new moderating style?

I said "wrist," slow down! If you want spankings, you gotta pay for that sort of thing.

Do you accept VGC$?

super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.

Isn't calling someone a troll trolling as well?  I seem to remember hearing about warnings being handed out for that.

You're right. I can't say I called him a troll, but it seems you did. I'd give you a warning but it seems a simple slap on the wrist should suffice.

rofl.  What's with you wanting to give spankings?  Is this a new moderating style?

I said "wrist," slow down! If you want spankings, you gotta pay for that sort of thing.

Do you accept VGC$?

I didn't mean me...

MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Do you accept VGC$?

I didn't mean me...

why not montanta,,,you are popular here and loved by many.Just give the guy a spank for god sake

It's practically impossible for this game to get Haze-like reviews. Even if the game was as bad as Haze (which is also practically impossible), its hype would still guarantee good reviews I think.

This thread is pretty weak...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I am 22 and play games which I think is pathetic but thankfully don’t play much anymore however all of my friends gave up a long time ago. I am doing good education wise *touches wood* and am in the fortunate situation where I do not have to get a job and simply have to worry about my education and nothing more, thus have time to play games.

What makes it less pathetic of me playing games at my age is that I have never been a huge gaming fan, a game every few months and I am fine. This year at uni I have several days off so due to that reason I have time to play games, in 2 years I will most definitely not be in this fortunate position.

You lot can play games all you want but I have yet to meet a gamer who has a job which required a high standard of education, I have personal opinion of older gamers but will go too much into that.

SpartanFX said:
reask said:
RPG said:
I am finding it very hard to believe the OP is 46, my dad is the same age and does not come onto gaming sites to troll about games.

Just just in:

My Daddy =/= reask :O

Point taken but I have at least put my age up on my profile for everyone to see so am not hiding anything.

Maybe I am to old for these forums but the site doesnt seem to have age restrictions on sign up.

Just because I am 46 doesnt mean I lose all entitlements to opinions I would hope I work with age groups ranging from 17 to 64 so whats the differnce here.

nothing man,,your age is not important man,,,,Answering my last question is important.

are you or are you not gonna get Killzone2/PS3 if it's reviewed like MGS4?

The answer is no simply because all these games with  the big hype tend to dissapoint and I mean 360 games as much as PS3 games.

Garnett said:
Serious_frusting said:
in wont happen i mean Killzone 2 is the first first person war simulator

You mean ArmA is,KZ2 is no more than a cheap COD Rip off but its still gonna be good.

Oh really now. Have you played?

While it plays like Call of Duty 4, it does enough to differtitate itself from the series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Garnett said:
Serious_frusting said:
in wont happen i mean Killzone 2 is the first first person war simulator

You mean ArmA is,KZ2 is no more than a cheap COD Rip off but its still gonna be good.

Oh really now. Have you played?

While it plays like Call of Duty 4, it does enough to differtitate itself from the series.

Garnett said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ RPG
No where near the level of Killzone 2

@ Garnett
Killzone 2 a cheap COD rip off? lol...I don't get you, why'd you even buy a PS3? AND, why was that comment even necessary?

Im not saying that the game is a 10 dollar POS,i mean its cheap in the way they do it,its EXACTLY like COD the way you shoot and what not and the way you compare it to ArmA a real life simulator its cheap is what i meant,and i hate COD but i suppose KZ1 has been like that long time ago,So a cheap knock off wasnt really called for :s

Read!

When people saw gameplay footage of Lair and Haze they all went "Bleh" When people see K2 gameplay footage there's absolute silence, gobsmacked shock and awe at Killzone's newfound glory, old man walks in and says "is that the news on? my my afghanistan is looking dark, must be the oil rigs on fire"

Ok I might be hyping it up too much, but comparing it to Haze? Like comon, it's a bit late for riddiculously outlandish statements like that.