By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - THe MOMENT we have been waitng for - New FFXIII English Launch TRAILER OUT!

I can't stop watching it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I just watched it, and it looked incredible! the quality of the CGI was magnificent. The gameplay looked great as well, though I don't really understand it, I think if the menus were in english it would help

I was hoping it might end with some kind of release date (Q1 2010) but it just ended with "in production for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360" which is a bit confusing, because either they have finished the PS3 version and are just putting on the final touches (though technically they did say they would not start working on it until the PS3 version was completely done), or they don't really mean they are currently working on both, or they are lying and the game is coming out in Japan, or they are lying and the game is still exclusive in Japan, but they have started working on the Xbox version early so we can get a quicker transition

@munkeh111

well deosn't this confirm work on 360 version has begun = we get it early

but localization for a game like this takes ages!

AMAZING!

Lightning >>>> vaan & Tidus

Awesome!! nomura

@jo21

the previous versus trailer showed it had promise

BUT THIS trailer is for me 2nd to only the MGS4 Courage is Solid trailer

FF13 looks to be one of the BEST FF's ever......n why shouldn't it be as it marks the long awaited comeback of the FFX team.

Around the Network

Wow. That was great.

The battles looked very cool, seemingly much better than any other system I've seen before.

Just need some English in it, and an explanation of what is going on with the story

*runs around screaming* FF13 xDDDDD

That trailer was totally awesome!!!! The battle system is great, did you see those combos with Snow? :D Even the gameplay graphics are completely spectacular, this game is shaping up to be a magnificent RPG, thank you nomura =)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Wow, The battle system looks gorgeous

Wow it was good but april 2010 Crap! But gonna get WKC tgat will keep me occupied...