By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Call of Duty, World at War Wii starting to do that Wii Stealth move?

Wasn't Uncharted bundled a lot though?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Viper1, I'm not so sure about that. It still sells in others, but the weekly sales are really low. So I'm thinking it might hit 690-695k in two weeks.

And second part I agree with mostly.

How many shooters on PS3 and Xbox 360 has officially been bundled with console? Any third party or only first party?

Resistance was bundled. I don't think any others have been officially bundled though there have been plenty of retail bundles that have included more.

Viper1 said:
Wasn't Uncharted bundled a lot though?

No, it was bundled recently in the US but that is it

Around the Network

There is a misconception about the Wii market compared to the hd consoles. The market for most PS3/360 games is a niche of real hardcore gamers. They read focused magazines and sites and closely follow the releases with anxiety. The Wii market is not a niche. As thus, sales are spread over months and mouth to mouth praising actually help good games to find their public after the initial burst of sales.

kylohk said:
Good to see WAW continuing to sneak forwards as before. It's going to be tough choosing between this and the Conduit. (I am not a big fan of FPS)

I would say the Conduit based on the customization, online modes, and the added WM+ and Wii Speack functions.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
kylohk said:
Good to see WAW continuing to sneak forwards as before. It's going to be tough choosing between this and the Conduit. (I am not a big fan of FPS)

I would say the Conduit based on the customization, online modes, and the added WM+ and Wii Speack functions.

No point in choosing.  Get both.  One has been out for 2 months, the other won't be out for 2+ months.

The wii games never seem to really run wild in early sales but they don't go away. I think it's accredited to the large number of new wiis being added each week which allows a lot of potential future customers to buy the game.

Viper1 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
kylohk said:

No point in choosing.  Get both.  One has been out for 2 months, the other won't be out for 2+ months.

That is true I bought CoD W@W so I can have a good FPS while waiting for The Conduit, I bought W@W day 1 and it's my favorite of the console versions.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000