By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why was Kyros banned?

I just noticed this and the reason doesn't justify it IMO. Also, he posted that a WHILE ago and just got banned now?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Who is he and what was the reason he got banned?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Why don't you PM the mod who banned him? This thread is pretty pointless and I am proud to post in it.

I don't think you're supposed to make threads about these things.

The ops and admins here are ban crazy.
I don't know why.
It's as if they think the people who actually use the forums are the enemy vs an asset.
Oh well.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

that was just yesterday, how is it old?

@Signalstar

Here's his profile: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=13091

I read that post a long time ago and then he got banned suddenly?

@AE86

I didn't know about that.

@Acevil

I didn't think it would help

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

he who bans others bans himself whether he knows it or not

From looking at his profile, it seems he posted it today.
My best guess is when he said that "Conduit is the most generic game" probably is what determined the ban. It may have been view as a bash against a game the person obviously hasn't played.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

11ht11 said:
that was just yesterday, how is it old?

I'm in the US. Here, it's all within the same day but I could have sworn I read that post this afternoon and he got banned sometime tonight.