By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why was Kyros banned?

I'm sure he will say why he was banned when he comes back, but making a thread about who got banned for what just serves to stir the pot. I thought posting a "Why was (insert name here) banned?" thread were a ban worthy offense. Isn't it against the rules?

Around the Network

He probably got banned for his unconditional hated for WiiFit. That's what I call dedication.

noname2200 said:
Kasz216 said:

I... guess?  Different mods have different opinions on what's bannable it's as judgement call.

This is true, but I do have to say that it's also quite enfuriating. I realize the mods have their hands full as it is, and I sympathize with their workload, but when warnings and bans depend almost as much on who sees your post as what you posted, it seems like there's something wrong.

I just wish things were a bit more uniform, but I have no idea how to get around the many difficulties that prevent that from happening.

here's an idea

Stop banning people.

Add self moderation similar to digg or reddit or slashdot.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

I banned Kyros. If he has an issue with his ban, he may address it to me or an administrator. Making threads about these things isn't acceptable.

Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.